CV Directional Driller DDC The Directional Drilling Company
Directional Driller DDC The Directional Drilling Company
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Directional Driller DDC The Directional Drilling Company - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bastrop, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Inforamtion Technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Bastrop Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have heard great things about your company and the way your employees are treated. I am very versatile and have been in the oil industry for 12+ years. My experience ranges from Derricks to Drilling to some Directional Drilling. I hope after reading my resume you will consider me for any openings you may have.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
DDC The Directional Drilling Company
Directional Driller August 2009 - February 2009
Make up BHA/Layout
Work on Formulas
(Well Tracker) Surveys
Enventure Global Technology
Project Manager November 2007 – August 2009
Project Technician March 2007 - November 2007
• Plan jobs in expando software.
• Write, prepare, and give presentations on new jobs.
• Provide safety scenarios.
• Run expandable casing to cover lost circulation zones and preserve hole size.
• Travel to offshore rigs, and land rigs all over United States to oversee jobs during installation of expandable casing.
• Run and maintain all tools.
Diamond Drilling Company
Assistant Driller/Driller Nov 2006 - March 2007
• Completed and Maintained daily reports and progress.
• Managed safety meetings.
• Monitored rig equipment.
• Worked out solutions to fix rig when broke down.
• Oversaw rig crew to make sure work was complete and done safely.
• Filled in where needed when there was a shortage of workers.
• Ran rig when needed. Moved equipment with forklift.
Pinnacle Drilling Company
Derrick hand/Assistant Driller October 2005 - September 2006
• Mixing all chemicals in drilling mud.
• Completing tour checklist. Tripping pipe.
• Repair and maintain rig equipment. Run rig when needed.
• Attend daily safety meetings. Assist in managing crew.
• Ran forklift to move equipment
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Randy Smith Drilling School
• H2S Training
• RGIT Montrose Training
• Marine Survival Training
• Safe Gulf Training
• Bastrop High School 1992-1996 Diploma
• Axia College 2007-2009 Associates of Science in Information Technology
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have strong computer skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Dedicated professional with over 11 years of progressive oilfield experience.
• Results oriented individual with a proven track record of consistent contributions that increase efficiency and cost control on any job given.
• Versatile in job duties from rough necking, drilling, or supervising.
• Willing to travel and stay away from home for long periods of time.
• Strong leadership skills and a team player.
• Have 10+ years with Forklift experience