Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Pipefitter, pipe, plumbing (steel pipe welded and screwed, mapress, copper pipe) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): newcastle on tyne, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in industrial comercial heating and ventilating Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: england, newcastle Relocation: Singapore, Uruguay
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To whom it may concern:
I am writing in response to your advertisement Mechanical pipefitter. After reading your job description, I am confident that my skills and my passion for technology are a perfect match for this position.
I would bring to your company a broad range of skills, including:
• Working with all aspects of pipes and pipe fitting and maintainance of pumps and other plant.
• Working from verbal and written instructions including reading plans and drawings.
• Diagnosing problems and addressing them accordingly in a safe and timely manner.
• Working to a high and accurate standard in the time scale provided.
• Working as part of a team or as an individual.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have served my apprenticeship with Integral uk LTD as a pipefitter welder. I have been using these skills for 7 years completing a high standard of work, whilst being prompt and have an excellent technical ability. I also have training in operating scissor lifts and boom lifts. i also have an ACS gas qualification.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
school; ST Marys Comp, Newcastle
grades: English C
College; longlands college Middlesbrough
NVQ level 3 in industrial/comercial heating and ventilating (pipefitter welder)
NVQ level 3 oxy-acetlyene welding.
permit to operate scissor and boom lifts up to 200 ft
ACS gas fitting permit
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have basic computer skills and am confident using computers.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]