Location (Residence): New delhi, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Arts Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, New delhi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Total Experience: 15 Years
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization providing good working environment along with suitable opportunity for professional development, where I can be the key team member, making meaningful contribution in the growth and success of organization by delivering results using my skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Sr. Post held Period
Name of Employer / Organization
1 Safety Supervisor Aug 93 to April 97 H.B.N. Enterprises (RIL Township Project, Lodhiwali – Patalganga – Maharashtra) Housing Construction Project
2 Asst. Safety Officer Apr 97 to Aug.99 M/S DODSAL LTD-Reliance Petroleum LTD, Jamnagar Gujarat Refinery Construction Project.
3 Safety Officer Sep 99 to May 2001 Besix–Kier Dhabol S.A. (DABHOL-ENRON- Power Project) Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, LNG Terminal & Marine Construction Project.
4 Safety Officer May 2001to Feb 02 Reliance Engineers Association Ltd. Multi Story Building and BTS Towers Telecom Project.
5 Safety Officer Feb 2002 to July 2004 M/S Roham & haas ( I ) Pvt Ltd .Adhesice Plant consrruction project Counsultant : Jacobs H& G Pvt Ltd .
6 Sr. safety officer July 2004 To June 2007 M/s Utility Powertech Ltd (Reliance Energy & NTPC Joint Venture) Construction of Power project, HVDS, LTMP, Rural electrification project UP and Transmission tower construction project at Kullu Manali at Himachal Pradesh.
7 Safety Advisor June 2007 to Sept 2008 DLF LAING O’Rourke (India) Ltd , Multi Story Building construction project At Gurgaon ( Magnolia site) 27 story + Double Basement
8 Safety Manager Sept 2008 to till date IJM (India) Infrastructure Ltd , Multi Story Building construction project At Minto Road (MCD Civic Center Near CP) 27 story + Three Basement.(91.50 Meters height building)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Sr Examination passed Year of passing Marks
1 Matriculation 1988 54.66 %
2 Intermediate 1990 62.77 %
3 Graduation 1993 55.66 %
Sr. Course/Institute Year of Passing Marks
1 Industrial Safety (Diploma)
National Institute of Labour education & management - Chennai
2 Business Administration (Diploma)
All India Institute of Management studies Chennai
3 Environmental & Pollution control management (Diploma)
National Institute of Labour Education & Management - Chennai
4 Stores management ( Diploma )
Indian institute of materials management Baroda 1999 61%
5 Import and Export management
Indian institute of materials management Baroda 2000 63%
Technical: Pursuing Diploma in Civil Eng. – RVDU Jaipur - 3 semesters – clear & appear for Fourth semester.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
COMPUTER SKILL: MS Office, Exec ell, Windows, power point, Email & internet and SAP R/3 etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
NATURE OF WORK AND RESPONSIBILITIES: -
Co ordination of Safety activities during construction of mine specialty for LNG Terminal oil refinery & housing projects and multistory building projects such as:
• Conducting safety implementation programming to all concerned in charges regarding lifting Loading, UN Loading & maintenance Works.
• Preparation & review of safety guidelines for rock blasting, Drilling, Excavation and dumping works at Quarries.
• Control of safety in offshore activities such as Pile driving, Pile cap placing, Erection of super heavy beams, under water concreting.
• Co-ordination safety activities for a storage facility of different grades of rocks precast units and accropodes.
• Preparing & Implementing Safety procedures for hydro testing, Pneumatic testing Radiography & sand blasting.
• Carried out risk analysis & risk assessment of onshore, offshore & Quarry Work areas.
• Conducting regularly safety induction, Training to Employees.
• Carried out safety audit. Hazard study, analysis & advising Management in finding & its compliance.
• UP-dating works permit system.
• Prepared onsite & offsite emergency plan.
• Accident investigation & maintaining of accident records, recommending the suggestion to prevent recurrence of the accident.
• Co- ordination, First aid, Fire prevention programming with demonstration of fire fighting equipment’s.
• Planning of safety in shutdown & Procurement of Safety kit items as per Safety Planning & site requirement.
• Conducting regularly safety Promotional Activities, Safety awareness Programs, Mock Drill and welfare Programs.
• Searching safety porn at site and give proper motivational training for adopting safe working culture.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]