CV QC Piping or Welding, QC Mechanical Inspector at Faysal M. Qahtani Sons Co
QC Piping or Welding, QC Mechanical Inspector at Faysal M. Qahtani Sons Co
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QC Piping or Welding, QC Mechanical Inspector at Faysal M. Qahtani Sons Co - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Doha, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mech Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Azerbaijan Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Kazakhstan, South Africa
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Prefer South Africa or Kazakhstan
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Presently I am working with CCIC in QATAR for GTL project since 15th September 2008
To till date as a Welding and Piping Inspector.
1. Worked as a QC Mechanical Inspector at Faysal M. Qahtani Sons Co.(FMQ)
January 2007 to 31 Nov 2008.
Position: QC Mechanical Inspector (QC Mechanical/Welding and piping Inspector)
Year: Jan 2006 Sep 2008
Project Title: Qatif Maintain Potential Project
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspection of incoming raw materials such as pipes, elbows and structural steels and plates among others.
• Identification of all piping materials and fittings.
• Inspection of piping materials to ensure compliance to project specifications and quality requirements.
• Conduct process inspections eg: joint fit-up, dimensional check, verification of electrodes with particular attention to the approved welding procedure, welder identification, conducts preheating and post heating inspections of pipe materials.
• In-process and final inspection of welding activities, i.e. fit-up, weld deposition and final visual inspection.
• Conduct final weld inspection perform production start-up.
• Final visual inspection of welds and selection of NDT methods and percentage as per specification.
• Experience in fabrication and erection of structural, equipments and columns.
• Inspection and verification of material test report or certification in compliance with material specification and standards.
• Conduct final weld visual inspection and selection of NDT methods and percentage as per specification.
• Witnessing of UT, MPT, DPT and interpretation of RT films.
• Conduct visual inspection of SMAW, GMAW, & GTAW process.
• Liaison with client & inspection agencies, sub-contractor.
• Supervise all construction work as per Issued for construction drawings, hydro testing, Pneumatic testing, welding, trench excavation, lowering, backfilling, Commissioning, Pre-commissioning.
2. Al Jazirah Ford Vehicles Agencies Co
Worked as a Sales /Marketing Engineer from 30th Dec 1997 to Oct. 2006 with
Al-Jazirah Ford Vehicle Agencies Co. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Al Jazirah Ford Vehicles Agencies Co., the Ford and Lincoln importer-dealer in Saudi Arabia today 13 showrooms across the Kingdom adding a remarkable full-size sedan to the Ford lineup offering. Saudi dealership recognized as the largest volume selling Ford and Lincoln dealer for 2006, and is awarded the U.S. Commerce Department Certificate of Appreciation for Achievement in Trade.
I worked with AJVA as a Sales /Marketing Engineer in automobile part division as well as Sales Executive for CAR DIVISION too. AJVA has lot of sales outlet in eastern province. My duty and job responsibility is to setting up and achievement of aggressive targets for sales volumes profitability for sales spare parts & accessories.
My responsibility is to purchase all type of materials & also automotive parts local purchasing as well as international too. My work is also to monitor & updating our Purchase, given the report weekly or monthly to the operation manager. I also arranging meeting with our Purchasing staff. My job and responsibility is to keen concentrate of and upgrade the sales, visiting a different client time to time and discussing our job and also visiting all various contracting company too. I am keeping sales update and given weekly and monthly sales status report direct to the Manager. And also arranging meeting with our marketing staff. Discussing about marketing strategy how to improve our sales.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Course Year of Passing University Division
B.E (Mechanical) 1998 Banglore University First-class
NDT – UT, MT, PT and RT From Satyakiran School of Nondestructive Testing, New Delhi
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems : Windows 95, 98, XP, MS-DOS.
Main Skills : Ms-word, Excel, Power Point.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Believe in continual improvement.
• Strong follower of ISO- 9002 systems.
• Believe in discipline, punctuality, Loyalty, and Truthfulness
• Believe in result, not in action only because “Winners do not Do Different things. They Do things Differently”