CV Experienced motorman seeking employment / H&P International drilling
Experienced motorman seeking employment / H&P International drilling
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experienced motorman seeking employment / H&P International drilling - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): union, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in high school Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: united states, union, ms Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Experienced motorman seeking employment. I am fast learner and willing to take on any assigned task. I also hold certifications in fork lift and man lift.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I began employment with H&P International drilling in May of 2008 as floorhand (or roustabout). I was promoted to motorman after 4 months of employment. I also assisted with mud pits and sat in as derrickman a few times.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
High School diploma
Land rig on the job training
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I possess basic computer skills in windows programs.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]