Bachelors in engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: Kuwait, kuwait Relocation: Saudi Arabia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Marital Status Married
Languages - Perfect command of spoken and written
Arabic and English
- Basic knowledge of spoken and written French
Military Status Completed
Served as Officer (Systems and Information Dept.)
Graduate Project Fiber optics connection and transferring media
Project Grade Excellent
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Bibliotheca Alexandria Project:
“Arab Contractor & Balfour Beatty J.V”
(Jan 2000 – July 2000)
Design and Installation for the following systems:
- Fire Alarm & Fire Fighting system.
- Security System.
(Access control system & Bollard and Barrier & Intercom system)
- MATV system
(Master Antenna Television).
- CCTV system.
(Closed Circuit Television System)
- PAVA system
(Public Address Voice Alarm).
Working as Technical Office engineer and then as Site Engineer.
Position with a firm engaged in international projects
2) Armed Force Main Information Center (AFMIC)
(Jan 2001 – Dec 2003)
- Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Network installation & configuration
- Domain Name Servers (DNS)
- Technical Support.
- Mail Server (Lotus Notes)
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Web Site Design.
- Web Server
* LAN, WAN Design Fundamentals.
* LAN Protocols and Devices.
* Network Management S/W.
* Cisco Secure (TACACS) .
* 3 Com Transcend .
* WAN Protocols: X.25, Frame Relay, ATM
* TCP/IP internet protocols
* Routing Protocols
* Router Configuration (Cisco, Motorola, Lucent)
* DSL, Modem Configuration and Installation.
* Network Security :
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Public Key Infrastructure Solutions (PKI)
- Certificate Authority
- Some of Hacking and DOS techniques.
* Cisco Access Lists.
3) Middle Egypt Electricity Distribution Company (MEEDCO)
(March 2003 - March 2005)
International Project between Egypt & Libya SCADA System
* Leased lines communication system HDSL (Telindous &Panadatel models) for SCADA system to transfer the data between the concentrator and substations SS`S distributions points DP`s
* Installation, configuration, operation and maintenance.
* Installation of SCADA (RTU’s) in substations SS, distributions points DP, Kiosks sites
* Installation RF Communication system of SCADA for wireless data transfer between substations SS`S distributions points DP`s and control center by using models of MDS:
(4790 & 4710) (Microwave Data system).
* Cisco networking system of the control center Hubs Switches, routers, firewalls and servers architecture and configuration, operation, maintenance. SCADA Project commission.
* Remote terminal units: Foxboro I/ARTU20 hardware architecture and configuration, operation, maintenance.
* Communication line server CLS configuration, operation, maintenance.
* Communication system operation, maintenance
* UPS Uninterrupted power supply: invensys (Borri) product working principles, operation, and maintenance.
* Global Positioning System: configuration, operation, maintenance.
All these points are accompanied with a good theoretical background.
4) Ministry of Education ( MOE) ( KUWAIT)
Working in this position since March 2005 and still in this duty till now in
MAIN INFORMATION CENTER
Through this period I was responsible for many tasks:
- (LAN) Design and Technologies
- (WAN) configurations and technologies
(Network installation & configuration)
- DNS servers Domain Name Servers (DNS).
- Web Server & sharing in web sites designs.
- Monitoring an active communications network.
- Network Security:-
* Monitoring an active communications network
* The structure and technologies of computer networks
Was responsible for many systems: -
1. Security Systems (CCTV) & Access control
2. Structure Cabling:
3. Networking Services:
5. Wireless Tracking & Fleet Management Solution
6. Kiosk Information Systems (KIS)
7. Electronic Document Management Systems
8. ID Card Production Systems
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education B.Sc. Computer &Electrical and Communications,
Faculty of Engineering, Menoufia Univ.
Graduated in 1999.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]