CV Mudlogging, drilling fluids and geology, onshore and offshore Europe and Africa
Mudlogging, drilling fluids and geology, onshore and offshore Europe and Africa
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mudlogging, drilling fluids and geology, onshore and offshore Europe and Africa - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Cluj Napoca, Romania Citizenship:Romania
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
PhD/MD in Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Romania, Cluj Napoca Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir or Madam,
As you can see from my CV, I have a strong geological background (Phd in Geology – Babes Bolyai University, geologist consultant), mudlogging (2 years mudlogger/data engineer/pressure engineer - onshore and offshore Africa) and drilling fluids experience (2 years drilling fluids specialist II – Romania and Bulgaria).
I consider that I can learn very fast everything involves technical/geological knowledge and I have strong computer skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
August 2008 –present: Carpat Foraj Romania SRL
Position: Geologist consultant
May 2007 February 2009: MI Petrogas Services Romania SRL
Position: Drilling fluid specialist
October 2005 to May 2007: International Logging Overseas Ltd.
Position: Mudlogging geologist/Data Engineer/Pressure engineer
October 2001 to October 2005: Babes Bolyai University Cluj Napoca, Romania, Faculty of Biology and Geology, Faculty of Environment Science
Position: Research assistant/PhD candidate
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2001-2005: PhD in Geology at “Babes-Bolyai” University, Faculty of Biology and Geology/ Faculty of Environment Science, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
1999-2001: Master in Paleoecology and Paleontology at “Babes-Bolyai University”, Faculty of Biology and Geology, Geological section, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
1993-1998: Faculty of Geology, at “Babes-Bolyai” University, Faculty of Biology and Geology, Technical Geology section, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
1989-1993: Theoretical “Avram Iancu” High school, mathematical-physics section
• Safety Training on Working on H2S Areas (Maersk H2S Safety Services).
• UKOOA Medical at Lancaster (May, 2006, 3 years validity).
• BOSIET Training at Fleetwood, UK (May, 2006, 4 years validity).
• Senior mudlogging course at Burnley, UK (May, 2006).
• Pressure Training Course in Plymouth, UK (March, 2007).
• Basic drilling fluids technology in Houston, USA (July-August 2007)
• Onetrax computer based course in Ploiesti, Romania (May, 2008)
• Basic Wellsite geologist training in Medias, Romania (August, 2008)
• Well-organized, efficient, quick-learner, self-motivated, open-minded and receptive to new challenges, even if they imply long working hours.
• Ability to work on a wide variety of tasks in a team environment.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]