CV SAP Officer in IndianOil MBA/B.Tech Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Marketing and Refining Company
SAP Officer in IndianOil MBA/B.Tech Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Marketing and Refining Company
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in SAP Officer in IndianOil MBA/B.Tech Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Marketing and Refining Company - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Chandigarh, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Marketing Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, India Present Location: India, Chandigarh Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Mr. Manager:
Owning a record breaking and consistent track record in marketing, it is a pleasure to bring across my resume for the position of update. I strongly believe that upon review, you will find my expertise and knowledge in the Oil Downstream-Marketing Division industry is strategically placed and well utilized option for leading the organization towards it next level by implementing innovative strategies.
Strengths within me are composed towards the unswerving growth and success of organization;
• Exceptional managing projects on general management, coordination as well as organizing sales promotion and branding activities to create brand visibility in synchronization with Divisional Office.
• Expert skills at developing and generating strategic alliances and forging strong relationships with external parties maintaining constant revenue growth.
• Efficient track record of performance in Project financing, Customer Services and General Management.
A dedicated business insight and in-depth knowledge of improvising operations along with efficiently leading tactical marketing activities will enable me to impact your bottom line positively. I am positive that my combination of drive and experience will provide you with an invaluable resource.
[Enter the name of the company] intrigues me as an organization that realizes the importance of inspiring teams to reach new heights, the very type of vision that has defined and propelled my career. I look forward to discussing your objectives and how we can work together to accomplish them.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (M.D). Jun’ 07- To Date
A Fortune ’Global’ 119 Company , IndianOil is India’s largest Marketing and Refining Company.
Efficiently planning and handling supply to 587 Retails Outlets feed from Sangrur Terminal.
Effective at ensuring judicial and unbiased utilization of Tank Truck fleet of 334 for feeding the Retail Outlets.
Proficiently assuring uniform payments to transporters by maintaining uniform Round Trip Distance mileage.
Professional at executing supply to HPCL and BPCL during Industrial Product Assistance.
Skilled at coordinating as well as organizing sales promotion and branding activities to create brand visibility in synchronization with Divisional Office.
Responsible for creating, altering, modify, vendor, customer contracts in SAP.
Accountable for managing overall business operations with key focus on top line profitability and operational results for increase in sales growth.
Responsible for finalizing Bulk Transportation Public Tender for transportation of white Oil
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master Of Business Administration(Marketing)
ICFAI Business School- Hyderabad. 2007
Bachelor Of Technology(IT)
Punjab Technical University. 2005
Senior Secondary School Examination
G.M.S.S.School, Chandigarh. 2001
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
SAP.(S&D,MM Module) Proficient(User)
Microsoft Windows. Proficient
Microsoft Office. Proficient
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Skilled at evaluating options and generating effective solutions with fine analytical aptitude.
Ability to achieve immediate as well as long-term goals and meet operational deadlines.
Maintaining good interpersonal relations with a strong commitment at team-building and staff development.
Efficient at Resource Networking, Excellent Communication, Event Management and Co-ordination.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Projects and Internships
Atlas Copco India Ltd. 2006
Project involved visiting 321 Industries to Study Potential Market for Atlas Copco in Chandigarh region.
Responsibly identified 33 Industries having immediate requirement of Air compressors.
Efficiently placed 128 industries in funnel maturing within 6-8 months.
Skillfully identified 31 Industries dissatisfied with competitors’ compressors.
Spice India Ltd 2005
• Project included restructuring the source code relating to Value Added Services (VAS) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and to advance their performance.
• Professionally employed people having voice modulation compatible with the system.
• Effectively communicated with users to get feedback on the altered system.
• Proficiently explored the possibility of improving revenue with the enhanced services.
Extra Curricular Activities
• Held responsibility as Coordinator, E’blaze in intra college cultural festival during Graduation.
• Clutched the responsibilities as Organizer and comparer at Annual Function during Graduation.
• Effectively organized distribution of 50 live stocks to widows under RDF during Graduation.
• Founder Member and Joint Secretary of teXs (body for improving skills of IT department students).
• Creatively organized Freshers event during Post Graduation.
• Proficiently organized Trishna – a meet of top Indian B-schools during post graduation