CV Exploration Mud Logging Geologist in TAK Mining Lda, Maputo, Mozambique
Exploration Mud Logging Geologist in TAK Mining Lda, Maputo, Mozambique
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Exploration Mud Logging Geologist in TAK Mining Lda, Maputo, Mozambique - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): kolhapur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Mozambique Present Location: Mozambique, tete Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: application for the post of mud logging geologist
Herewith I applicant doing an application for the post of the Geologist and I have an experience of 3 years in the same area. I hope you will go through my attachment which includes my resume and will give me a chance to enroll in your company.
Waiting for a reply at your earliest time.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Presently working as “Exploration Geologist in TAK Mining Lda,Maputo,Mozambique (Alkhudhairy Group,Jorden)”since 01 August 2008 to till date.
Presently working on Base metal and Gold prospecting, extensive Geological mapping, stream sampling,
and Diamond core drilling in 5000 Sq. km of Northern and North-east portion of Tete for Tak Mining
• Worked as Mud Logging Geologist in “ Geologging Industries Limited” from 07th April 2008 to 15 August 2008.
• Worked as Mud Logging Engineer in “Cyratron Techmation & Oilex Systems Pvt. Ltd.” from 05th Oct 2006 to 07th April 2008 with ONGC.
Data acquitisation, sample collection for geological logging, Preparation & Interpretation of logs, Preparation of Lithologs.
• Worked as Mining Geologist in “Timblo Minerals Pvt. Ltd” Dist. South Goa .
Supervision of core drilling activities & preparation of core logs.
Preparation of Geological record i.e. Geological plans, Geological cross sections, Horizontal section etc. & update it every month based on monthly geological mapping and core drilling result.
Geological Ore Reserves Calculation.
Maintaining quality of ROM (Raw Ore Material) during Ore Extraction, Transport & Barge Loading
• Worked as Lecturer on Clock Hour Basic (CHB) at Rajaram College, Kolhapur.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualification 2001-2003 Dept of Geology 2nd class
M. Sc. (Geology) Pune University, Pune
1998-2001 B.Sc.(Geology) 2nd class
B.Sc.(Geology) G .K .G. College
1995-1998 G.K.G. College 2nd class
H. S.C. Kolhapur
MH. State Board
1994-1995 Jyotirling Vidya mandir 1st Class
S.S.C. Vadanage Nigve Dumala
MH. State Board.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
good communication skill and will to work anywhere at any circumstances
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Summer project on water conservation of Kolhapur City, Kolhapur Dist. Maharashtra.
Geological Mapping & Fieldwork around Bhuj Dist.Gujarat state
• One day Workshop on water pollution in an around Wadagaonsheri, Pune Dist.
• Laboratory cum field workshop on Hydrology of coastal Aquifer of Aravi, Raigad Dist.
• Workshop on mapping on Basaltic terrain jointly conducted by G.S.I. (Geological Survey of India) & Geology Dept. of
Pune University, Pune.
• Workshop on Geological Studies related to Ground Water Exploration & Management, Maullana Azad College at Aurangabad.
Language : English, Hindi, Marathi.
Nationality : Indian.
Extracurricular Activity :
Participated in coping with Natural hazards seminar series arranged by Pune University.
Participated in Geological exhibition arranged by Dept. of Geology Pune University.