Location (Residence): Fairhaven, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
French Standard, Norwegian Nynorsk
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in ECONOMICS Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, New Bedford, MA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an experienced Vessel captain and team leader with multiple skills And Company orientated.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have over 40 years experience in the fishing and maritime industry. I am familiar with most marine related governmental regulations and have worked with and developed partnerships with regulatory agencies to the benefit of the companies and the environmental sectors.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have a Bachelor of Economics from UMassDartmouth and taught computer skills to students while attending college. I have trained numerous future Fishing Captains ove rthe years and was educated in Aircraft electrician work while in the United States Marine Corps and am a Vietnam Veteran.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Experienced with Excel, MsWord, MSOffice, Power Point, use of web search and design
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Experienced in many skills including welding, Diving (certified), constuction trade, machine design, and Diesel and gas engines
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]