Location (Residence): glenrothes, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in welding Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom Present Location: uk, fife Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
DEAR sir/madam i am applying for the position of welder i am a hard worker and work well with others i am keen and willing to learn i look forward to here from you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have gained 2 years experience in welding for CB&I with a further 2years that CB&I trained me to learn all aspects of welding including how to read drawings.I also have gained a good idea of how the oil and gas industry works.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I was trained byCB&I for 2years on an improvership it was all aspects of welding flux core arc welding MMA and also TIG i gained codes in 3g vertical up 6g two inch pipe 4g plate butt and so on.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
i worked on the biggest gas tanks in the world as part of a team or on my own i also have a cscs card and a ace card. i can also drive jlgs and sizzer lifts witch i have a ticket for.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]