CV Multi skilled mechanic with specially hydraulic and pneumatic experience
Multi skilled mechanic with specially hydraulic and pneumatic experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Multi skilled mechanic with specially hydraulic and pneumatic experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
91667 Last Updated:
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Location (Residence): Aldrans, Austria Citizenship:Austria
German Austrian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in engine mechanic Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Austria, Innsbruck Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• 9 years general school education in austria
• I did my education for engine-mechanic from 1989 till 1993 in a foundry in austria. The education includes practical work in the company and 4 semester vocational-school.
• After the education i made practice from 1993 till 1996 in the same company in maintenance and service.
• From 1996 i worked in different companies in maintenance, service, repair and installation of mechanical and specially hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
• At last i worked in a “PARKER Hydraulics“ Servicestation for repair and install hydraulic equipment (pumps, motors, cylinders,…) and design hydraulics.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic computer skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Good and fast learning in new duties and responsibilities
• Excellent teamplayer
• Good medical, physical and mental condition
• 20 years experience in operation of technical equipment
• Self directed working
• Excellent technical skills
• Working at height is no problem
• Good troubleshooter