CV Marine Engineer Class 4 STCW 95 Certificate of Competency (Motor) Oil and Gas industry
Marine Engineer Class 4 STCW 95 Certificate of Competency (Motor) Oil and Gas industry
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine Engineer Class 4 STCW 95 Certificate of Competency (Motor) Oil and Gas industry - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
91677 Last Updated:
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Location (Residence): Dalbeattie, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in HND Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: Scotland, Dumfries Relocation: UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
May I take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am currently employed in the Merchant Navy as an Engineering Officer. I currently hold a Class 4 STCW 95 Certificate of Competency (Motor), as well as having an HND in Mechanical Engineering.
Certified experience achieved in the following to date:
• Marine Engineering Training Scheme incorporating SVQ Level 3 in Marine Engineering Operations.
• SVQ level 3 – Seaworthiness
• SVQ Level 4 – Naval Architecture and Ship Construction
• Engineering Workshop Skills, Maintenance and Assembly Skills and Electrical & Electronic Practice Course
• Medical First Aid
• Advanced Fire Fighting
• Proficiency in use of Survival Crafts and Equipment
I currently hold a full passport, valid US Visa, ENG 1 Medical Certificate and a full driving license.
I am self-motivated as well as being very eager to learn and would consider myself a valuable asset.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Have been working deep sea as an enginnering officer for the last two years. My work experience has been mostly on container ships although I have 3 months experience on a product tanker. experience to date is shown below.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Attended Glasgow College of Nautical Studies where I completed a three year engine cadetship. Certification also outlined in cover letter. During the three years at college I also completed an HND in Mechanical Engineering as well as SVQ Level 3 in Marine Engineering Operations.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
My I.T.skills include, MS office (Word, Power Point, Excel and Access) as well as being conversant with permit to work and risk assessment systems.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Main skills lie in mechanical maintenance and problem solving. i am competent working on my own as well as part of a team.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]