CV Experience in Security, Safety & Building Automation Projects
Experience in Security, Safety & Building Automation Projects
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experience in Security, Safety & Building Automation Projects - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): G.B.Nagar, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Information system Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, noida Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Experience of Over five years in Executing wide range of Projects including erection, testing and commissioning of various Electronics Security, Safety & Building Automation Projects.
Professional record demonstrates sound exposure to handling Erection and Commissioning of F.A.S., P.A.S., A.C.S., I.A.S., C.C.T.V. & B.M.S.
Having good hands-on and theoretical experience in various area of useful software field like DBMS , ERP, Auto Cad, & Networking Protocols
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Currently working in Zicom Electronic Security System Ltd. Regional office –Delhi. 501,Ansal Imperial Tower, Commercial Complex, Naraina Vihar, Naraina New Delhi -028. From June 2007 to till date.
Designation – Engineer Projects.
• Worked in Firepro Systems Pvt. Ltd. Regional office –Delhi. D-28, 1st Floor Greater Kailash Enclave – 1 New Delhi 110 048. From June 2006 to June 2007.
Designation – Commissioning Engineer.
• Worked in iMetrex technologies LTD. (DATS). Regional office –Delhi. 4/8 Ground floor, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi. From Oct 2003 to June 2006.
Designation – Installation Engineer.
• JOB PROFILE-
a) Looking after the execution of projects, with strong skills for material and men power management at site.
b) Maintaining track of day-to-day activities with Venders, Consultant and Client during the course of project execution.
c) Coordinating with client /Consultants / Venders, to provide the best integrated solution as per the site requirement.
d) Responsible for Planning & Lead the technician for execution and commissioning to drive continuous improvement in project execution.
e) Management of the technical documentation, technical literature, manual and release note etc of the products.
f) Responsible for changes or corrections to project control drawings and submitting these for creation of final as-built documents.
g) Handling customer’s operational queries on In & Out products, and proactively distributing of technical service information to field engineer.
h) Conducting on site training to the operator and maintenance training to the service franchisees.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.B.A.(I.T.) From Sikkim Manipal University (Directorate of Distance Education)
Year: 2007-2009 Result - awaited
One Year Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Application, AAI-DU Allahabad.
Year: 2002-2003 Secured - 1st Division
Three Year Diploma in Electronics Engineering, U. P. Board of Technical Education, Lucknow.
Year: 1999-2002 Secured - 1st Division
INTERMEDIATE from U.P. BOARD IN 1999.
HIGH SCHOOL from U.P. BOARD IN 1997.
• Successfully completed certificate training in ACS – level I & II, CCTV & FAS from Zicom Electronic Security System Ltd.
• Successfully completed certificate training in Bosch- FAS from Moter Industries Co. Ltd.
• Successfully completed Inter level Training in ACS, FAS & CCTV From DATS India Ltd
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
One Year Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Application and mba in I .T.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Personal Skills
• Comprehensive problem solving abilities ,excellent verbal and written communications skills, ability to deal with people diplomatically.
• Excellent Relationship Management & Negotiation skill with the ability in imparting continuous on-job training to the team.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]