CV Plant Operator DCS MOL Pakistan Oil & Gas Company B.V
Plant Operator DCS MOL Pakistan Oil & Gas Company B.V
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Plant Operator DCS MOL Pakistan Oil & Gas Company B.V - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in URDU Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Islamabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
i am working from alst 07 years in OIL & GAS (E&P) Companies in Pakistan as Plant / Board Operator.
i hope you will give me a chance to work in yours highly proactive Organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Presently I am working with MOL Pakistan Oil & Gas Company B.V this is world wide Multinational Hungarian Oil & Gas Company as Production Operator at Gurguri Gas Plant .
I also worked as Assistant Engineer ( Process ) with PAKISTAN OILFIELDS LIMITED at Pindori LPG Recovery Plant and ORIENT PETROLEUM INC.( formally OCCIDENTAL OF PAKISTAN INC.)
Having a good working experience on following Units.
Plant Operation with DCS System (Honeywell TDC 3000X , Yokogava Centium -3000 And Delta V ).
LPG recovery Plant .( 90 MT/DAY ) by Propane Refrigeration and Turbo Expender System).
Gas De-hydration unit ( with TEG & MEG ).
Enhanced oil recovery Unit ( EOR ) .
Well head operation by Bakers Auto control panel.
Auto gauging of crude oil / solvent oil stock by Saab radar gauging system.
Well Testing , Commissioning , Producing and individual gauging system.
Three stage inlet separations &Crude oil stabilization and Solvent oil Production Process.
Heat medium unit of Heatech using sun oil-21 ( Hot Oil System ).
Artificial Gas Lifting Process .
High Pressure Reciprocating Compressors Operation. ( Multi -Stage )
Gas Metering by Flow Boss, Recorders and Custody Transfer to S.N.G.P.L.
Crude Oil Desalting section .
Atmospheric fractionating distillation section .
Vacuum distillation section .
Furnaces ( natural & forced draft)
Cooling tower (induced type)
At DHURNAL Oil field and ATTOCK REFINERY LIMITED as Officer Plant at Crude Distillation Unit ( HCU ) having capacity 10000 Bbls per day.
HCU (Heavy Crude Unit) Based on DCS system (Honeywell TDC 3000X).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Metric science. 1998 from Peshawar Board.
Diploma of Associate Engineer in Chemical Technology 2001 from B.T.E Peshawar.
B.A From University of Peshawar.
M.A From University of Peshawar.
ERECTION & COMMISSIONING.
I have worked in erection , Commissioning and performance test during Pindori Expansion Phase II project of LPG Recovery Plant in Pindori field of Pakistan Oilfields Limited.
This include Distillation Towers, Reboilers , Hot Oil Heater , Propane Refrigeration Compressor Main Gas Compressor , Three Phase Separator and LPG Storage Tanks.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS OFFICE , EXCEL , Internet etc
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Supervise the operation of plant areas from the field or Control Room, and coordinates activities and control of the integral units.
2. Checks all plant equipment in his area during the shift and ensures equipment isolation during emergencies.
3. Checks all plant equipment in his area during the shift and ensures equipment isolation during emergencies.
4. Checks, operates, monitors and observes all activities/situations on plant equipment within the defined area of duty.
5. Logs and records all plant running parameters and reports back giving detailed information of any abnormalities and defects.
6. Carries out operational preparation of equipment prior to release for maintenance and ensures proper implementation of Permit to Work instructions.
7. Supervises and coordinates the activities of Plant Area Shift operations in the operation of multi-Unit areas in the LPG Plant and associated facilities (Utilities , Storage & Export). This includes identifying maintenance requirements and preparation of work.
8. Supervises the activities during major shutdown, rest reaming and commissioning of plant equipment as required.
9. Instructs the Area Operators during manual adjustment of equipment and ensures a activities and control of the integral units.
10. Supervises and coordinates during manual adjustment of equipment and ensures all equipment are in safe condition during train trip and progresses re-streaming as directed.
11. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely on Plant Radio and other Communication means.
12. Maintains a high standard of HSE and demonstration acceptable level of risk perception and have full knowledge and promotes HSE awareness among his team.
13. To control all the products with in standard specs.
14. Preparing of Daily and Monthly Production Reports of Plant..
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]