Location (Residence): Pensacola, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Pensacola, FL Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm and experienced multi discipline operator and repairer looking for challenging work. I have used Soldering station, Multimeters, TDRs Muggers O-Scopes, all manner of shop and fabrications tools. And I can read and understand Electrical and hydraulic schematics and blue prints. Also I am willing to relocate anywhere globally.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Sept 06 - now Deep Marine Tech. Houston TX
ROV Pilot Technician
*Remote Submersible Maintains, Launch and Recover
*3rd Party Add-on attachment, use and repairs
*Electronic Repairs to include fiber repair, fault and circuit repair and Data channel management
*Hydraulic repairs and modifications
*ROV Piloting and Operation – Meteorology, Pre/Post Survey, Sub Sea Jumpers, Touchdown various, HFL/EFL/HEFL Installation, Platform/Moring Inspection, Dual ROV Ops. Ect.
*Crain and Back Deck Ops
*Perry Slingsby XLS 5, 6, 21, 22
*Tritech Survey Suite
*Consberge MS 1000 Sonar
*Perry TA. 60 Arm
*Shilling Titan 4 Arm
*Class 3 / 4 Torque Tool
* Heave Comp Systems
Aug 05 - Mar 06 Thorco Electric Hayden ID
*Residential Electrical Construction (Costume Homes)
*Agricultural Electrical Installation and Repair
Dec 04 - Aug 05 Coeur D’ Alene Electric Hayden ID
*Residential electrical wiring
*Electrical and communications repair, replacement and troubleshooting.
Mar 04 - Oct 04 US Army HHC 86th Sig. FT Huachuca, AZ
Electronic Maintenance Tech
* Preformed repairs and diagnostics on microwave, sigcars and satellite radio systems. To include network switches, Telephone hubs, and transmission equipment. (30 level).
* Tested and repaired miscellaneous cryptographic systems (30 level).
* Served as the unit armor (20 level).
* Secret Clearance
Feb 03 - Mar 04 US Army D co. 122 Sig. Cp Red Cloud, APO
Signal Maintenance Tech
* Inspected, tested and repaired: Mobile Network Switches, Line of Sight Radio Systems and RAU (Army Cell Phone) mobile communications systems as well as all component parts (20 level).
* Managed unit calibrations maintenance.
* Improved inter operations between sister units.
* Secret Clearance
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2006 The Ocean Corporation Houston, Tx
* Commercial Diving & Underwater Wielding.
* Chevron Certification
* Hazmat, First Responder Level
* Introduction to ROV's
*First aid & CPR
*UT & MT NDT Level 2 classroom, DP Level 1
2002-2003 US Army 31P Course FT Gordon, SC
* Microwave systems repair and operation.
* Troposphere communications; theory, an application.
*Twic Card Holder.
* High School Graduate
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Suite, Intermediate Networking to include port control and forwarding, Hardware fault isolation and repair.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]