Location (Residence): Toms River, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in high school Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Toms River Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have been in the construction business for the past 25 years. I started out as a carpenter/ framer and as time went on I eventually bought heavy equipment and began doing all phases of site work. My trades are both carpenter/ framer and an operator of heavy equipment. I have expertise in communicating and working with others. I can work in all types of weather, conditions, etc.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have no experience in this field but I am willing to learn. I have been self employed in the constrction business as an excavating, marine, and building contractor.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Self employed for 25 years in excavating, marine, and building constrction. Also an operator of heavy equipment a a framer carpenter. Note: Weather, heights, etc. not a problem.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Heavy equipment operator
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Very hard worker that can work anywhere, anytime, etc. Also, In very good physical shape and can lift very heavy weight.