High School in Maths,science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Brunei Darussalam, Egypt, India, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Kuwait, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Dubai, Burdubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Good knowledge on welding techniques, procedures, and application of welding equipment to problems involving fabrication of metals, utilizing knowledge of production specifications, properties and characteristics of metals and metal alloys, and engineering principles.
Extensive Knowledge in Oil and Gas Sector for:
- Plant piping, pipeline construction suitably in welding inspection,
- Fabrication and erection of piping and structural members,
- Non Destructive Testing Procedures.
- Preparing, checking and Approving all QC reports and documentations.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Having 6.5 years in Oil sectors like - Fully conversant with the following codes, standards and specifications:
ASME Section IX (Welding and Brazing Qualifications)
ASME B31.3 (Process Piping),
ASME B31.4 (Pipeline Transportation System for Liquid Hydrocarbons and other Liquids), ASME Section V (Nondestructive Examination) and API 650 Storage Tank.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Educational - Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Courses - CSWIP 3.1 CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR
- AWS CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR (CWI)
American Society of Non Destructive Testing:
ASNT LEVEL II (RADIO GRAPHY)
ASNT LEVEL II (ULTRA SONIC)
ASNT LEVEL II (PENETERANT)
ASNT LEVEL II (MAGNETIC PARTICALS)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good in MS office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Special techniques in welding
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]