Location (Residence): solan, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, solan Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
MECHANICAL ENGINEER HAVING 04 EXP. BOTH IN PROJECT & MAINTENANCE
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Responsibility includes managing day-to-day Planning and scheduling, monitoring of all project activities related to Mechanical work, timely delivery of material.
• Fabrication & Erection planning of plant cap. 7000 TPD.
• Creation of Work orders to Vendors and negotiations the terms & conditions with Vendors.
• Planning & procurement of steel, hardware & etc. as per drawing required for 7000TPD capacity plant, Reconciliation of steel as per drawing & physical verification.
• Follow-up for Materials with the Vendors.
• Monitoring of Project Cost for mechanical related activities.
• Mechanical contractor billing (Running & Final) as per drawing & supplier invoice. Collecting the data from various suppliers, drawings, invoices & catalogues for Plant & machinery weight for final the bill.
Responsible for planning and coordination of resources, parts, materials & equipment. Experience with maintenance planning, preventive / predictive / Breakdown maintenance programs, etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E. (Mechanical): – Hons. Degree with 71.2% from University College of Engineering, Rajasthan Technical University, Kota (Raj.) in Year 2005
Diploma in Business Management: - from Icfai University with 68.5%. (Distance Learning) in
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office, SAP PM, MM & PS Module, Internet, MS Project
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
A dedicated person with excellent interpersonal & relationship building skills.
Strong analytical, problem solving & organisational abilities.
Possess a flexible, learning & detail oriented attitude.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Scored 94.31% in GATE 2005.
Attained 1st rank in class XII exams.
An active member of ISTE & NSS.
Active participation in college level football tournament.
Awarded with GENIOUS STUDENT by G.S.S. of Rajasthan.