CV Fresh graduate with six months experience as a QC in piping work
Fresh graduate with six months experience as a QC in piping work
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Fresh graduate with six months experience as a QC in piping work - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): kangkar pulai, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical(material) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia Present Location: malaysia, johor Relocation: Malaysia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing to apply for the engineer position at your company. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and references.
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
• I have basic in piping installation, joining and defect.(stainless steel,carbon steel)
• I strive for continued excellence
With a degree in Mechanical Engineering, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a engineering project. I also have experience in learning a new knowledge that different from my study because for me study environment is different than working environment.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Coordinate and executed efficiently, economically and safely of the project works.
• Prepare all necessary inspection and testing reports required of the projects under Maersk Oil Qatar Project for piping. (MVR Report,Fit-Up Report and Visual Report).
• Monitoring project cost,reporting,review, and monitor all aspects of any subcontractor works.
• Responsible for implementation of new changes/ideas of the works.
• Responsible for maintaining highest standard of quality project.
• General project management and coordination with each department.
• Perform others duties as may assigned by Project Manager
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Train by understanding and carried out the procedure for managing, maintenance of gasification project using palm oil biomass and monitoring the ROLEX machine at the palm oil.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Can adapt to different working environment
Able to work independently
Dynamic team player
Sense of responsibility
Sense of urgency
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]