CV Rig Medic, Offshore medical consultant, DP Drill Ship Aban Abraham
Rig Medic, Offshore medical consultant, DP Drill Ship Aban Abraham
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Rig Medic, Offshore medical consultant, DP Drill Ship Aban Abraham - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): chennai, India Citizenship:India
English, Hindi, Telugu
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Medicine and surgery Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Chenai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I present myself with interest to serve your organisation as offshore Medical Consultant or other suitable rank related to
occupational Health in Marine Unit.
I hold an interest and previous experience in establishment and work up of Marine Emergency Medical facilities for
Construction and maintenance shut projects as well as operations.
Requesting to consider to provide me a chance in similar or relevant work area.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Offshore Medical Consultant On DP Drill Ship Aban Abraham From Sep 2008 to till date
• Offshore Medical Consultant On Essar Wildcat ( Semi Submersible) from January 2007 to Sep 2008.
• Offshore Medical Consultant at Panna-Mukta Oil and Gas Production Offshore Platform Of British Gas Exploration and Production India Limited form October 2005 to December 2006
• Senior House Officer Post Emergency Medicine (from March to August 2005- 6 months )
Department Of Medicine
Topiwala National Medical College
Dr A.L.Nair Road, Mumbai Central
• Extra Experience as junior House Officer for 2 years
Rural Health, Industrial Health ( Alang Ship Braking Yard Bhavnagar District Gujarat India)
• Pre Registration Junior House Officer
As per the guidelines from Indian Medical Council For Registration in the following Department
Paediatrics, Radiology, Casualty(including medical, surgical and Obstritic emergencies), Sugery including Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Ophthalmology, Anaesthesiology, rhini-Oto_Laryngeology, community medicine.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) from Government Medical college Bhavnagar, Gujarat, on 15 January 2005 under Indian Medical Council Recognized University Intermediate (+2 patterns)
Presently Doing Post-Graduate Diploma In Accident and Emergency Medicine From Annamalai University through Directorate Distance Education.
Completed Training from British Safety council UK- Safe Gaurding Peoples Health
Completed Training from British Safety council UK- Practical health and Safety Management
Completed Training from British Safety council UK- Health And Safety: Bussiness and Culture
Presently Doing Level 6 International Diploma In Occupational Health and Safety from British Safety Council
• Registered with State Medical council of (1) Gujarat; (2) Maharashtra India.
• Indos Number ( India database of seafarers) :-052L1045
• Alert Disaster Control Safety and Survival Training Centre (Singapore)-Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training with EBS OPITO Accredited
• S.T.C.W & Other Course:
• Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting
• Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities.
• Personal Survival Technique
• Helicopter Underwater Escape Training Course
• Training Of Trainers and Instructor as per IMO Guidelines from Naval Maritime Academy INS Kunjali Mumbai
• Basic Food Hygiene Training at JohnsonDiversey India
• IELTS International English Language Test Scheme: Listening-7, Reading-8,writing-7, Speaking-7,Overall score- 7.5.Indicating good to very good english language user
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Windows XP and Vista, MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point,
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Oration, Team Management
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Interested In Occupational health and safety Management System in drafting, implementing and auditing of management system