CV Instrument Technician L-Tech Engineering service for Calibration and Loop checking of process
Instrument Technician L-Tech Engineering service for Calibration and Loop checking of process
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Technician L-Tech Engineering service for Calibration and Loop checking of process - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): jamnagar, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Jamnagar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Application for Instrument Technician
I am working at present with L-tech Engineering Service as Instrument-
Tech for last 19 months. I have total One & half years work experience.
Should you find my qualifications and experience suitable to be employed in the
above capacity, I assure you of my hard work and integrity in discharge of all
duties entrusted to me and to the entire satisfaction of my superiors.
Looking forward to receive your interview call at the earliest.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. I'm working with L-Tech Engineering service for Calibration and Loop checking of process Instruments.
Presently working as a Sr. Instrument Technician for Calibration and loop checking of various kinds of
Instruments in Reliance, JERP, [Crude-1, Crude-2, FCCU & Alkylation for M/s Larsen & Turbo Ltd. ECC]
2. I'm started my carrier with TRANSDUCERS & ALLIED PRODUCTS, as Instrumentation Technician.
from Aug 2007 to Jan 2008
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2. PLUS 2 (Commerce)
3. Diploma In Electrical Instrumentation Tech
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Supervising Skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]