CV Mud Engineer since 1994, water, oil, synthetic systems
Mud Engineer since 1994, water, oil, synthetic systems
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mud Engineer since 1994, water, oil, synthetic systems - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): KINGWOOD , United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, KINGWOOD, TX Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To obtain a Mud Engineering position with a progressive organization that offers opportunities for advancement.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I HAVE BEEN A MUD ENGINEER SINCE 1994. I HAVE WORKED WITH ALMOST EVERY SYSTEM AVAILABLE. WATER, OIL, SYNTHETIC. I WAS AN OPERATIONS COORDINATOR FOR 1.5 YEARS IN CHARGE OF ENGINEERS AND AND THE COMPLETE PERFORMANCE OF JOBS.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA. ELECTR-OPTICS USMC, THREE YEARS OF COLLEGE.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
CAN OPERATE AN ARRAY OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS. HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH COMPUTERS FOR 25 YEARS.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]