Bachelors in Art's Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: kuwait, kuwait Relocation: Qatar
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Wish to join your esteemed organization have 5years plus experience in Shipping Operations.
Further I would like to assure you being competent enough in discharging my responsibility on basis of my professional experience and my ability to perform in most difficult situation being a sportsman. I am ready to face any hardship of the Shipping Operations. I believe in results and I think teamwork and good industrial relationship play a key role in success of any organization
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Name of the company : Gulf Agency Company ( Kuwait ) Ltd.
Designation : Boarding Representative
Department : Shipping Operations
Period : 2003 November until To date.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor Degree in Arts Sri Krishnadevaraya University in the year 2002.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS-office, MS-word, Power point & Excel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Attending the vessels at Shuwaikh / Shuaiba and Al –Zour PORTS.
• Advising vessels ETA to DMO on receiving from Master.
• Attending daily port movement meetings with PORT AUTHORITY.
• Organizing vessels berthing with port Authority and also arranging
IN WARD/OUT WARD clearance.
• Organizing necessary formalities HEALTH/CUSTOMS/IMMIGRATION & Register the vessel in CUSTOM / IMMIGRATION.
• Attending the vessel upon arrival & Meeting MASTER /
CHIEF OFFICER to Discus about CARGO OPERATIONS.
• Organizing QUICK & SMOOTH cargo OPERATION with STEVEDORS.
• Organizing crew visa for DISSEMBRAKATION / EMBRAKATION & MAINTAIN RECORDS.
• Organizing Gate passes for CREW/SHIPS SPARE & VISITORS.
• Organizing Entering INVOICES for all vessels EXPENSES in GAC AGENT PROGRAM.
• Raising INVOICES for WEIGH BRIDGE charges in DOLPHIN PROGRAM.
• Organizing new job for VESSEL FILES.
• Sending ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE Reports to PRINCIPLE’S.
• Coordinating with PORT AUTHORITY for smooth OPERATION for the VESSELS.
• Tally Invoices RAISED for TALLY CLERK.
• Organizing vessels Registration with MOC.
• Organizing Manifest submission to customs & correction’s.
• Organizing vessel to sail upon completion of the CARGO OPERATION, without any DELAY.
• Coordinating with MANAGERS to liaise with PRINCIPLES.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]