CV Catering experince with us and uk miltary soldiers in afghanistan
Catering experince with us and uk miltary soldiers in afghanistan
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Catering experince with us and uk miltary soldiers in afghanistan - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): mangalore, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Afghanistan, Australia, China, Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Nigeria, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Tanzania, Thailand, Zambia, Zimbabwe Present Location: india, mangalore Relocation: UK (in particular), United States, Afghanistan, Brazil, China, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Am ambitious,hardworking individual with many years of diverse
experience in chosen profession.I wish to further invest myself in
catering services where my international,professional experience
and human qualities will be an incontestable asset for dynamic an
and ambitious company .
objectives To obtain a challenging job with an well established Where my experience and a durance education will be organization fully utilized and the opportunity for upward modality based on my mind performance and achievement.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1.Till date working with supreme foodservice as a pastry man Kandahar Air Field[K A F ] Afghanistan.
2.1year at zero degree lounge bar and restaurant as a
manager. Mangalore, Karnataka, India
3. 1 year with Swadesh group of hotels as a kitchen
4. 6 months WITH TAJ GROUP OF HOTELS bakery and confectionary trainee.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
P U C from padua pre-university ,Mangalore,Karnataka,India.
S S L C from padua pre-university ,Mangalore,Karnataka,India.
Diploma in hotel management from srinivas college of hotel
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
microsoft word ,excel and powerpoint
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
know to prepare,chinese, indian and bakery cuisins.experienced in cost control and store incharge.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. To produce highest possible standards of quality deserts and pastries,presentation and service prepares bakers and presents all receipts and menus.
2. Working art of catering D F A C team to produce a quality
Service In a fully compliant T B M E D 30 hygiene environment .
3. Serves all menu items in line with portion sizes and garnishes.
4. Ensure that the highest standard of prepared,cooked and
Served to the Guest in maintained by checking quality of products and following Correct batch practices .
5. Ensure all services times are adhered to comply with hygiene