|CMMS (MAXIMO) Implementation Engineer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in CMMS (MAXIMO) Implementation Engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
|Location (Residence): Jakarta, Indonesia
|Education & Experience:
||Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Computer science
Years of Experience:
|Authorized to work in:
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
|1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am 40 year old, Having 15 years experience in enterprise computer environment,
10 years experience in implementing CMMS (MAXIMO) in Power Generation.
Currently i am working for AES, as Global Asset management system manager, responsible for implementing maximo in Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia
|2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Project manager for Developing and implementing, Computerizes Maintenance Management System, MAXIMO 6.22 and 7.1 from scratch
Design Business process, Workflow, DB Configuration.
Customize maximo application
Create Item cataloging and commodity code
Create Asset/equipment Hierarchical structure
Create Rotating Asset
Create and scheduling Jobplan, PM,CM, CA workorder
Create Labor, Craft, Person, KPI
Create and Manage Security group, users, personal group,
notification, escalation etc.
Work order, Inventory, Purchasing, Contract and Asset management.
Trainer for maximo user in Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam
10 years experience in implementing CMMS (MAXIMO ) in Power Generation.
Team leader for Maximo ver 5.2 , and 6.22( CMMS ) implementation, and as a Trainer.:
Liaises with Users, Engineer, Inventory Control and Warehousing personnel and checks physically where possible, collect data and obtain feedback on material technical specification, full description, interchangeability and standardization.
Design Business Process, Workflow, DB Configuration
Cataloging, Commodity Code, Work order, Purchasing, Contract and Inventory Management
Create Asset / Equipment Hierarchy structure, Rotating Asset
Create Labor, Craft, Person, User KPI
Create Scheduling, Job Plan, Preventive Maintenance , CA,CM work order etc.
Create and administer security, personal group, and notification.
MAXIMO customization , and Administration such as:
o Customize the application (Screen changes, add new application, Create Actuate reports)
o Manage the application (Load the data, manage security profiles, ..)
o Create additional application , to help the user solve some problem, if these problem not supported by the MAXIMO
Manage all LAN,WLAN,Network infrastructure and sever daily activities, (MS 2003 and 2000sever,Active Directory, Exchange Server 2000 and 20003 , Database Server SQL 2000, Backup Server Veritas 9.1,Isa Server, SMS Server,Monitoring Server Landesk and Application Server).
SAP BC 400 ABAP Programming, in following fields,
Reporting : Classical and Interactive reporting
Program Calls and data transfer
Dialog Program, Screen Painter
ABAP ALV Grid, Logical Database
Understanding of Supply Chain Management systems, Forecasting, Inventory , Purchasing, and Material Management system.
Prepare Budget for IT Department ( equipment, Training and Contract administration )
Advice and Assist Store section for implementing Inventory Management System.
Advice and Assist HR section for implementing Human Resources Management System.
Advise and Assist Procurement section for implementing Purchasing Management System
Responsible for preparing and reviewing Standard Operational Procedures and Monthly Report.
Liaises with supplier, including working together to both parties on how contract should be made.
Network Installation and Hands on trouble shooting of LAN/WLAN, Routers, Firewalls and Switches
Design and Administering Backup System , Veritas 9.1
Administering Symantec s, and Sophos anti virus.
Member of Change Management.
Sun Systems Union ( Financial Package ) System Administrator.
NISOFT and Eclipse Administrator (Computerized Safety Management System)
Install and Maintain SIEMENS E300 PABX, TOA Paging System
Maintain two way radio communications (motorola).
Attend Communication Forum Briefings to ensure awareness of relevant issues, decisions and business activities.
Maintain proactive approach to all safety issue.
|3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. SAP ABAP BC400 ( 2006 )
2. LANDesk Server ( in site 2005 )
3. Java Language ( in site 2005 )
4. Lotus Notes 7.0 ( in site 2005 )
5. Multi Discipline Manager ( 2005 )
6. Risk Cause Analysis ( August 2004 )
7. Administering SQL 2000 server ( 2003)
8. Inventory Management ( 2002 )
9. Warehouse Management ( 2001 )
10. Environmental Training ( May 2000 )
11. Risk Assessor Training ( July 1999)
12. Paiton Safety Certificate ( 1999)
13. Fire Extinguisher Training ( January 1999)
14. Health and Safety ( 1998 )
15. Windows 2000 Infrastructure and Active Directory (October 2001)
16. Administering and Implementation SQL Server 7.0 (November 2000)
17. Microsoft TCP/IP (September 2000)
18. Win NT , Administering and Core Technologies (July 1999,)
19. MS Exchange and SQL Server (August 1998)
20. SunSystems (January 1999, PT. Mitra Integrasi)
21. MAXIMO 3.11 (November 1998, PSDI Australia)
22. ASEAN Project Development (February 1997)
23. Seven Habits of Highly Effective People (May 1997 )
24. Administering Win NT and Core Technology (January 1997)
25. Win NT enterprise (July 1997)
26. Maximo 6.2 System Administrator and Application designer ( 2008 )
27. Maximo 6.2 Inventory Management ( 2008 )
28. Maximo 6.2 Workflow Designer ( 2008 )
29. Maximo 6.2 Work Order Management
30. Maximo 6.2 Purchasing Management ( 2008 )
31. Maximo 6.2 Actuate Report Writer ( 2008 )
1. 1984 198, High School (graduated)
SMA Negeri 34, Pd. Labu Jakarta
Majoring : Biology
2. 1987 1993, University degree (graduated)
STMIK Budi Luhur, Jakarta
Majoring : Computer Science
|4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Operating System and Network Application
Windows 2003, 2000 server, Win NT 4.0 Server
Windows 95,98,2000 and XP
Windows 2003 Active Directory
Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 and 2000
Security and monitoring server ( Landesk 8.7)
Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 and 2000
Novel NetWare 4.11
2. Programming Language
Visual Basic 6.0, MS Access, MAGIC, SQL ,SQR, Actuate Report builder
3. Program / Software package:
Systems Union Sun Accounts
IBM MAXIMO ver 3.03 and 5.2,6.22, 7.1
Nisoft (Safety Management System)
Office 97 / 2000 , Visio, MS Project, MS Publisher, Lotus Notes
Extensive knowledge of many different manufactures including Compaq, Siemens Nixdorf, Hewlett Packard, Digital VAX 6000, 3com product, etc.
|5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Material Management,Inventory management
|6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]