Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Drilling Engineer IWCF – Combined Surface & Subsea at Supervisor level - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Petroleum Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Petroleum Engineer developed my career as a Drilling Engineer and would like to pursue in the same field.
For this purpose I am looking for a good opportunity where I can work in a professional environment and can serve Oil & Gas industry to best of my knowledge.
Over the years while working with national and multinational companies I have developed multi team discipline work culture and my self as a active team player.
Here by I am enclosing my updated CV for your kind perusal. If opportunity given to me I shall do my level best for your esteem organization.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Involved in planning & execution of a multilateral wells with Jack up rig and Hydraulic Work over unit. These are ~30+ years old wells and currently de-complete the original completion side track the well and drill laterals, extended reach and re-complete the wells. This is a major campaign on going in Dubai Petroleum with more than 150 wells to sidetrack with currently three Jack up rigs and one Hydraulic Workover Unit. Also involved in planning for workover wells mainly old tubing change out due to scale, parted, fish in the hole or various problems.
Currently actively involved in planning of new exploration wells including ERD wells, stand alone wells using mud line suspension system. Carrying out casing design, wellhead selection, designing well trajectories in liaison with Geologists, reservoir engineers and the directional drilling contractor, performing anti-collision calculations, torque drag simulations, hydraulic calculations, cementing and drilling fluid selection.
Major responsibilities includes offset data review, study of the well history, planning and preparation of rig less Prework to set mechanical barriers in the well using Slick line & E-line in order to retrieve existing completion. Preparation of AFE, Well Planning, Drilling Program for the side track, risk assessment, DWOP & Pre spud meetings in office as well as on rig, daily morning calls to rig, day to day operational support to rig with Drilling Superintendent, after action reviews, writing end of well reports and CWOP
1. Identify the HSE requirement for the well.
2. Study offset well lithology, pressure, bit record, ROP data.
3. Drilling performance of offset wells.
4. Inclusion of analysis of offset well data in future wells.
5. Rig selection.
6. Casing, wellhead design & responsible for complete bill of material for well.
7. To make use of predicted inputs for well & carryout suitable well engineering to achieve the G&G target, preparation of drilling programme.
8. Identifying various drilling equipment / consumables.
9. Preparing scope of work for various services.
10. Tender evaluation & recommendation.
11. AFE preparation.
12. Responsible to co-ordinate with commercial department for drilling product.
13. Responsible of monitoring day to day drilling activity & advice suitable measures/plans.
14. Maintenance of daily cost.
15. Time-Depth curve & suggest the ways to improve.
16. Summarized all drilling activity including complications.
17. Identifying lesson's learnt and future recommendation.
18. Responsible for clearing the invoices from technical aspect.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Technology in Petroleum Engineering from Indian School of Mines in 2001, Dhanbad, India
1. Personal Safety & Social Responsibility
2. Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting
3. Elementary First Aide
4. Personal Survival Techniques (HUET) – SEATAG Offshore, Vietnam
5. Stuck pipe course (O.C.T.G. Procter Consultancy Limited – Fearnley Procter Group)
6. IWCF – Combined Surface & Subsea at Supervisor level
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Familiar with software related to Oil & Gas:
1. COMPASS (Landmark): The Computerized Planning and Analysis Survey System (COMPASS) is designed as a comprehensive software tool for use in directional well design, complex well trajectory design, monitoring and analysis, survey & planning methods, torque-drag optimization, anti-collision plotting with travelling cylinder and ellipse of uncertainty.
2. Well View (Peloton): Daily Drilling Reporting system