Location (Residence): Hull, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in BTEC Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: England, Hull Relocation: United Kingdom
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Carrying out planned mechanical maintenance, breakdown repairs, servicing, refurbishment, installation, improvements and modifications or upgrades to diesel gas and electric forklifts, access platforms and cranes and plant in order to maximise forklift, platform and crane performance and maintain the equipment to the required standards.
• Mobile breakdowns and week-end call outs carried out.
• Agricultural equipment maintenance and servicing.
• Maintenance and fault finding on a variety of hydraulic systems, electrical systems diesel systems, gas systems and pump systems equipment.
• Plant repairs carried out on forklift ramps, dock bays and attachments.
• Application and adherence to good maintenance practice.
• LOLER and PUWER examinations carried out on a regular basis on chains and lifting equipment.
• Familiar with to safe permit to work system and risk assessment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Level 2 BTEC diploma in Mechanical/manufacturing engineering (Grade Merit).
• NVQ level 2 in performing engineering operations.
• Level 3 city and guilds certificate in land-based mechanical/electrical service engineering.
• Level 2 city and guilds certificate in land-based mechanical/electrical service engineering.
• LOLER and PUWER trained Examiner.
• Participating in open learning HNC Mechanical.
• Abrasive wheels trained.
• Emergency first aid trained.
• Counter balance and reach truck license.
• BOSEIT off shore survival.
• UKOOA Offshore Medical.
• Studying Level 3 city and guilds certificate in Petroleum Processing Technology
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
GNVQ I.T Cert
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]