CV Medic experienced 5 years, Trauma centre, AIIMS, New Delhi
Medic experienced 5 years, Trauma centre, AIIMS, New Delhi
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Medic experienced 5 years, Trauma centre, AIIMS, New Delhi - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): delhi, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mbbs Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore, Sweden, United Kingdom Present Location: india, delhi Relocation: Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sweden, United Kingdom
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
05 years diverse experience as a resident doctor executive with significant accomplishments in developing managed care strategies, integrating delivery system,
Improving quality and utilization management programs and practice issues.
A self-directed professional with excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills who builds consensus and promotes teamwork.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
(1) As Junior Resident in casualty of J.P.N.Apex Trauma centre, AIIMS, New Delhi- .
From November 2008 to February 2009.
(2) As R.M.O in casualty, ward and I.C.U of Ayush Hospital and Trauma Care Pvt.ltd.
Bhubaneswar from July 2007 to September 2008.
(3) As Junior Doctor in ward of Hemalata Cancer Hospital and Research Centre,
Bhubaneswar from August 2006 to May 2007
(4) As Resident Doctor in ward of Panda Nursing Home , Cuttack, Orissa from July 2005
to July 2006.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Medical Doctor Degree (MBBS)-2004
Internship: M.K.C.G.Medical college and Hospital, Berhampur, Orissa-2004 to 2005.
Neonatal Resuscitation, M.K.C.G. Medical College, Berhampur, Orissa-24 hour.
Stress Management, M.K.C.G. Medical College, Berhampur, Orissa-12 hour.
Legal Issues in Health Care, M.K.C.G. Medical College -02 hour.
(Confident on leadership, Quality, Information Systems)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
: COMPUTER SKILLS
(1) Knowledge in –Microsoft word
Microsoft power point
(2) Expert in Net Surffing & gathering informations.
(3) Knowledge in Windows XP & Operation System.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
EXRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
(1) Good swimmer.
(2) Maintain body built in gym.
(3) Play volley ball, Cricket, Badminton, Table Tennis.
(4) Interest in horse ridding, scuba diving , car racing etc
(5) Am at last a confident , daring & challenge accepting person like Mr Richard Branson.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
HSC-Board of secondary Education, Orissa-1994
CHSE-council of Higher Secondary Education, Orissa-1996
MBBS-MKCG Medical College & Hospital, Berhampur, Orissa-2004
(Approved by Indian Medical Council).