CV Electrical Technician / Inspector with R.G.I.T. Basic Offshore Training; C.O.M.P.E.X. Hazardous Area
Electrical Technician / Inspector with R.G.I.T. Basic Offshore Training; C.O.M.P.E.X. Hazardous Area
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Technician / Inspector with R.G.I.T. Basic Offshore Training; C.O.M.P.E.X. Hazardous Area - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom Other:
Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electrical installation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: spain, ontinyent Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A progressive career of over 25 years has furnished me with an excellent working knowledge of electrical/instrumentation equipment in hazardous areas within the petro-chemical and power industries. Engaged mainly in electrical installation and commissioning roles I also have experience in the operation and implementation of industry standard permit to work and isolation/de-isolation procedures. Experienced in the supervision of personnel and team working. Excellent knowledge of O&G related SHEQ safe working practices / procedures. Installation, Isolation, reinstatement and associated construction testing References from previous employers are available on request.
Recognised Electrical Craft Apprenticeship.
City & Guilds
Experience in LV & HV switching and isolation
Current Competent EX Inspection certificate.
• Awareness of Good Health, Safety and Work practices essential especially in regard to working on electrical equipment.
• Experience in Offshore Oil & Gas maintenance operations.
• Good technical knowledge on maintenance, testing and corrective work scopes in relation to Offshore Electrical Equipment including Ex inspection, power generation and distribution systems.
• Able to diagnose and rectify defects with Electrical equipment.
• Knowledge of Condition-Based non-intrusive maintenance techniques.
able to work within and fully understand the client permit to work system and operating guidelines
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Over 20 years of comprehensive experience as an Electrical Technician / Inspector
• Electrical Technician / Inspector with R.G.I.T. Basic Offshore Training; C.O.M.P.E.X. Hazardous Areas certification; Shell /BP(C.E.PLevel 1) /Texaco / TotalFinaElf / G.S.F / Transocean / Tallisman M.A.P.S. & P.I.C.W.S. certifications
• Accomplished 4 year electrical apprenticeship in Scotland in Electrical installation
• Extensive experience working overseas in countries such as China, Malaysia , Denmark , U.S.A, Sweden, Holland, Kazakhstan, West Africa, Gulf of Mexico and the North Sea.
• Extensive experience in submitting and performing Hazardous Area Surveys and Registers demonstrated ability in uploading surveyed information to computer files and presenting final report to client, skilled in reading & interpreting drawings and C.O.M.P.E.X regulations to determine layout of hazardous electrical equipment installations.
• Skilled in installing, inspecting and maintaining of all electrical hazardous and non hazardous equipment, replacing or repairing Ex equipment.
• Proven ability in testing and inspection of electrical and electronic equipment.
• Strong knowledge in troubleshooting, maintaining, repairing and testing hazardous / industrial electrical and electronic control systems and devices
• Enjoy hands-on technical challenges, project and problem solving in all aspects
• Strong communication, interpersonal & organizational skills
• Proven supervisory and management skills
• Accountable, adaptable, hard working, highly committed & motivated
• Dedicated team player with the ability to work independently and under pressure
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
R.G.I.T. Basic Offshore Training Certificate
C.O.M.P.E.X. Hazardous Areas Certificate
Shell M.A.P.S. Certificate
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
electrical inspection of hazardous areas
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]