CV Experience in hotels and hospitality, Tour Leader in Egypt
Experience in hotels and hospitality, Tour Leader in Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experience in hotels and hospitality, Tour Leader in Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): EL ASAFRA EL QEPLIA, Egypt Citizenship:Egypt
Arabic Egypt Other:
English United States, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in SCIENCE, OCEANOGRAPHY DEPARTMENT Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: EGYPT, ALEXANDRIA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing you to ask for free position in offshore commercial air diving services where I can demonstrate my academic, technical, and practical skills and contribute to the company.
If you would like any more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I would be so grateful if you would send me your reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Teacher: English teacher in the Technology Languages Center, Alexandria, Egypt (2001 – 2002).
2. Receptionist: Front office hotel receptionist in Grand Seas Hostmark hotel, Hurghada, Egypt.
3. Teacher: Russian language teacher in the International language Institute, Hurghada, Egypt.
4. Tour leader: – In Trek Travel International company, Hurghada, Egypt (2004 – 2005).
5. Tour Leader: In Turtess Travel company (Travco), Hurghada, Egypt (2005 –current).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualification: B.A. in Science.
Univerisity: Alexandria University.
Faculty: Faculty of science.
Department: Department of Oceanography.
Graduation project: upwelling phenomenon.
Project Grade: Good.
1. Surface supply air diver onshore from The Arab Academy for Science and Technology. (Alexandria, Egypt) .
2. Completed the advanced phase of the American language course at the Defense Language Institute (Cairo, Egypt) by authority of the Ministry of Defense.
3. Completed the full course of the Russian Language at the Russian Centre for Science and Culture. (Alexandria, Egypt) .
4. English conversation courses from The Arab Academy for Science and Technology. (Alexandria, Egypt) .
5. Microsoft office specialist official certification from IBM
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS), from IBM, 2002.
2. Internet and communication skills from IBM.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Arabic: Mother tongue.
English: Very good command of English (Reading and Writing).
Russian: very good command of Russian (Reading and Writing).
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]