High School in Poland Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Poland, Dziwnow Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to inquire, if you have any vacant on the position of Crane Operator (Sparrows, stage 2) at this moment .
I enclose my own CV, with copy of my all certificates and I hope to get any answer from you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
12.07.1997 - present, AB seaman on various kind of offshore vessels
03.02.2000 - present, Crane Operator on vessels wich attended with many kind of project worldwide
11.03.2005 - 06.07.2008, DC Coxwain on St-by vessels
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Maritime Technical College - seaman
Maritime University /Poland – 3 years education
Sparrows Traning Centre – Offshore Cr. Op. (stage 2, refreshed)
I also have AB cert.and all required courses of working at sea (STCW 95)
DC Coxwain cert, (RGIT)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic knowledge about Windows Vista (world, excel, power point etc.)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am an ambitious, self-assured and well-organized person. I like working in groups and have good interpersonal skills. I can work well under time pressure and make decisions responsibly.
Interests: sea environment, parachuting and good rock music.