CV Production Supervisor AKPO FPSO, Nigeria Offshore, Start Up Panel Operator, Commissioning Supervisor
Production Supervisor AKPO FPSO, Nigeria Offshore, Start Up Panel Operator, Commissioning Supervisor
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Production Supervisor AKPO FPSO, Nigeria Offshore, Start Up Panel Operator, Commissioning Supervisor - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
92206 Last Updated:
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Location (Residence): Bhimavaram, India Citizenship:India
Hindi, Telugu Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Nigeria Present Location: India, Bhimavaram Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please accept & review my CV for the position mentioned (or any suitable open position).
At present, I am working as Panel Operator (Staff Level) on AKPO FPSO, Nigeria Offshore, on rotation basis (4 weeks / 4 weeks OFF) and experienced in all areas of FPSO production operations, but not limited to system data, commissioning, startup, shutdowns, well testing, and optimization. I am organized, dependable and technically skillful and proficient in solving problems.
In brief, I am Chemical Engineering graduate with Diploma in Industrial Safety (presently pursuing Post Graduation in Petroleum Exploration).
I have 22 years experience in Production Operations (out of which 11 years in Oil & Gas / FPSO) and also have all the required certificates / trainings for Offshore/FPSO oil & gas field operations.
Commissioned successfully the VLCC converted Berge Helene FPSO & produced ‘First Oil’ for Mauritania (West Africa) and involved in the Commissioning of newly built world’s largest AKPO FPSO, Nigeria (of its kind).
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
22 years experience professional in FPSO / Oil & Gas Production operations.
• June 2008 to till date: Presently working as Panel Operator (Staff Level) with Total on AKPO FPSO (Nigeria).
• June 2005 to June 2008: Worked as Production Supervisor (Night) with Aibel UK on Berge Helene FPSO (Mauritania)
• June 1998 to June 2005: Worked as Control Room Operator (Gas Operations) in Qatar Petroleum (Qatar).
• Jan 1987 to June 1998: Worked as Shift Supervisor (Production & Utilities) in Khammam Chemical Refinery (India)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• AMIIChe (Associate member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers) (B.E-Chemical Engineering equivalent) Obtained in 1996 (Indian Inst of Chemical Engineers-Calcutta).
• B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry) Obtained in 1985 (Andhra University – INDIA)
• Diploma in Industrial Safety, Obtained in 2004 (Annamalai University - INDIA).
• Presently pursuing Post Graduation in Petroleum Exploration (Annamalai University-INDIA).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Having computer skills such as in MS Office etc
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Mainly interested in Rotation type offshore / FPSO jobs