CV Chief Rig Electrician, Nabors Drilling International
Chief Rig Electrician, Nabors Drilling International
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chief Rig Electrician, Nabors Drilling International - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Yemen Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Power Plant & Electrical Machines Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: Yemen, Sana'a Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To continue my work as Chief Electrician and Electrical Engineer in all the Electrical industries.
To work on a successful and safe team.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
September 2004-Present Nabors Drilling International in Saudi ,Libya &Oman
As: Land & Offshore
Chief Rig Electrician :
• Maintain all Rig and Camp equipment.
• Trouble shoots and repair all SCR(Ross Hill & IPS) problems and upgrades for DC rig up to3000HP.
• Trouble shoots and repairs all VFD for AC rig. Cyber chair up to 3000HP.
• Setup all instrumentation and safety equipment.
• Very good planning during moving the Rig.
• Troubleshooting all traction motors (AC &DC) in DWS & mud pump up to 1500HP.
• Troubleshooting all AC motor UP to 200HP.
• Maintain a record keeping system with critical parts inventory.
• Repair and maintain all air conditioning equipment.
• Daily check, weekly, monthly Preventative Maintenance System (PMS) & annually with reporting.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1999 - 2004 Sana’a University Sana’a Yemen
Bachelor’s Degree “Electrical Engineering” in
Power Plant & Electrical machines
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I Know every thing in the microsoft office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
T-BOSIET Certificate in Qatar Venture Gulf training center.
(Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training & this including the:
• Offshore Safety Induction
• Sea Survival
• HUET(Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
• First Aid Course.
• Fire Fighting
• Safety leader ship
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
13/7/2006 & 15/7/2006 Nabors Training Center Oman
Training Electrical Courses in Oman:
• Repair & maintain generators, transformer, MCC, up to VAC to 600VAC.
• Repair SCR for DC rig up to 750VDC.
• Repair VFD for AC rig up to 800VAC. Cyber chair
• Reading blueprints and one-line diagrams.
• MCC and Transformer sizing and installation.
• PLC setup and programming. Allen-Bradley and Siemens.
• Top Drive Repair and Maintenance AC & DC.
• Rig instrumentation calibration & troubleshooting.