Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanic, Rotating equipment, Driver, Logistics, Dispatch - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Dutch Standard Other:
English, French Standard, German Standard, Italian Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Mechanic Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Germany, Lohne Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing to you because I believe my training, experience,and proven ability as a mechanic and as a person who`s experience in logistics will allow me to signifcantly contribute to your company`s goal.
In reviewing the attached resume, you will note that I have acquired valuable experience in all facets of troubleshooting in maintenance of various types of machinery and logistics.
I possess a unique talent to work with people of all classes and to be a good leader aswell. Furthermore, I am multi-task oriented, enjoy a challenge an like to work around the globe as I did before.
If you are seeking a professional who has excellent people and problem solving skills and can easily provide optimum support of all kinds, then please consider what I have to offer.
I believe it would be mutually beneficial for us to get in touch and discuss the goals of your company and how my technical and person to person abilities can help you achieve those goals.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
04-06 – present Steghuis Transport, Netherlands.
International truck driver.
As an international driver you are busy all the time trying to get good results. There is always time pressure and different working times.
01-01 – 04-06 Rotra, Netherlands.
International truck driver.
06-96 – 01-01 Koops Transport, Netherlands.
Truck mechanic. As a mechanic I did all the repairs on trucks, semi trailers and so on. That includes complete overhaul of engines and axes.
02-93 – 06-96 Krefton, Netherlands.
Krefton is a producer of mobile heaters. As the lead-mechanic it was my responsibility that everything went smoothly at the workshop and with the mechanics on route. I was the lead of a group of 6 and also had to make sure that all material needed was in stock. Always!
08-91 – 02-93 Reinbouw, Netherlands.
Wharf foreman of a construction company.
Supervised a complete move of a wharf with a team of 8 people.
08-90 – 08-91 Kinkelder, Netherlands.
Head of forwarding section, mechanic.
Supervising a team of 18 people.
Kinkelder is a company that produces circular blades and agricultural equipment.
07-81 – 08-90 Bos Kalis Westminster, Netherlands.
• Worked on a stand-alone basis on a building site in Nigeria
• Solved some major problems with local authorities on a site in Brazil.
• Located a problem on a site in Jemen so that work restarted 1.5 week earlier as planned.
• At Bos Kalis I have worked with and repaired lots of different types and brands of cranes like Liebherr, P&O, Caterpillar and Potain. This goes also for pushdozers like Caterpillar, Werklust and Liebherr.
• Other machines I have been repairing are compressor`s, powersets, pumps and other different kinds of rotating equipment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1974 – 1979 Prins Bernard High school.
1979 – 1981 Mechanical Engineer.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• General knowledge of Diesel and Gas engines.
• Capable at supervising a group of people.
• Run a department and make it more productive with lesser costs.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Although I am working as a driver for the last couple of years I have worked as a mechanic in my spare time with several companies. Therefore I would like you to know that I am still familiar with working on machines.