CV Medic in offshore drilling project Perro Negro7 (Saudi Arabian Saipem Ltd) under Saudi Aramco
Medic in offshore drilling project Perro Negro7 (Saudi Arabian Saipem Ltd) under Saudi Aramco
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Medic in offshore drilling project Perro Negro7 (Saudi Arabian Saipem Ltd) under Saudi Aramco - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Chilaw, Sri Lanka Citizenship:Sri Lanka
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Bio Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Dammam Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my CV/Resume for your consideration.
My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee.
But I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization. I if will be selected I will serve your company according to my capabilities.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to speaking with you soon. I certify bellow particulars are correct and true according to my knowledge.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1: My professional experience as a medic / nurse
• 1st November 2008 up to now (Offshore Drilling Experience)
I am working as a medic in offshore drilling project Perro Negro7 (Saudi Arabian Saipem Ltd) under Saudi Aramco. I have sufficient knowledge and experience in offshore project including First Aid Training, CPR training, Emergency Drills, Emergency situation, First Aid Treatment, Medical treatment, Surgical Treatment and managing better hygienic situation facilities including food accommodation catering personnel also.
I have Good Knowledge of computer literate. And also I am doing medical documentation personnel job also.
• 23rd February 2007 – 31st October 2008.(Onshore Drilling Experience)
I worked as a medic in onshore Drilling project Rig 202(Saudi Arabian Saipem Ltd) under Saudi Aramco.
• 30th December 2002 – 13th February 2007
I worked as a cardio thoracic intensive care nurse in National Hospital of Sri Lanka under Sri Lankan Health ministry.
I have excellent knowledge about critical patient handling, CPR, Defibrillations, ECG, Pace Maker, O2 Inhalations, Ventilators managing ,ET tube managing and inserting, IV canulization, CVP line and Arterial ling managing, IABP handling, peritoneal dialysis and heamo dialysis managing, Syringe pump handling, all kind of intensive care instrument handling and also Emergency drugs and all kind of drugs management.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
02: Professional Qualification
1. Diploma in Nursing after 03 years of Theoretical and clinical training in Government affiliated School of Nursing Kurunegala. (Sri Lanka)
2. Registered Male nurse in Sri Lanka Medical council. Reg. No: 2721
3. I completed special cardio coronary nursing care training program(Two month full time cause) conducted by Institute of Cardiology National Hospital Sri Lanka.
4. I completed Infection control nursing program(one week) conducted by Infection control unit National Hospital Sri Lanka.
5. I successfully completed HUET and Sea Survival training conducted by M & O Saudi Arabia.
6. And also below mention all cause I already completed.
• H2S training program
• Work Permit program
• Fire Fighting
• Manual handling/Hands injuries/Hand tools
• Fall protection
• PPE & Safety Signs
• Gas Test
• JSA-Accident Investigation-Tool box talks
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS word. excel, Internet, email,power point,
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I successfully completed HUET and Sea Survival training conducted by M & O Saudi Arabia.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Now I am working in Saudi Arabian Saipem Ltd. I like to join other company with higher salary and also good benefits.