English Ireland Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Marine Biology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), Austria, Belgium, Cape Verde, Czech Rep., Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom Present Location: Ireland, Westport Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking for a position in the ROV operations/pilot/tech. sector. I completed a course in ROV piloting and three weeks of technical study. I am willing to any position available whether it short or long term, anywhere and at short notice. I have other qualifications in Environmental science and Marine biology which maybe also of interest to your company. Thanks for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Worked in Marine Environment for 20 years
• Managed an Aquaculture facility employing 60 people.
• Extensive knowledge of Marine vessels and related equipment.
• I have written Environmental Manuals in accordance with ISO standards.
• I have carried out Environmental Audits for numerous Aquaculture companies.
• I have compiled Safety Statements and Manuals.
• I have operated and maintained a wide variety of hydraulic powered machinery.
• Replacement of hydraulic pumps, valves and pipes of same.
• Have some experience of diesel and electrical generators.
• I have carried out Subsea Surveys and Inspections using camera and video equipment.
• I was part of a multidisciplinary team investigating the impact of subsea structures on the marine environment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Underwater R.O.V Pilot Technician.
Electronics with Fiber Optics / Hydraulic / High Voltage for ROV Pilots.
Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training.
Issued: 7/02/2009 Expiry: 6/02/2013
BSc in Environmental Science
Issued: October 1988.
MSc in Marine Biology
Issued: October 1990.
Issued: 22/01/2009 Expiry: January 2011
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Proficient in Microsoft packages
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I have 8 years experience of working in the marine sector
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]