Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QUALITY MANAGER / WELDING ENGINEER, Senior Welding Inspector (CSWIP Radiographic) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Darvel, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Portuguese Brazilian, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Welding ENgineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Monaco, Portugal Present Location: UK, glasgow Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Having held responsible positions In the Oil, Gas, LNG, Pipeline worldwide,including work in Brazil,Russia,Kazakstan,etc.
for major International Contractors (as described on CV) ie AGIP/ SAIPEM /Bechtel/ ABB-Petrobras / John Brown/ Petrofac,
Technical competencies include:
- An appropriate knowledge of refinery,Lng, materials and associated degradation mechanisms
- Familiarity with (use of) relevant national regulations and national & international standards where appropriate.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Welding /inspection techniques and their application - supported by a technical paper or report.
- High level of computer literacy including familiarity with computerised maintenance and inspection management systems.
- An understanding and preferably application of, safety and value optimisation processes.
- Demonstrated competency as defined by the Engineering Council Professional Development .
- Excellent time and optimization skills
- Management of Change and control of Inspection Team.
-Awareness of First Level Leader model and potential to develop Level 5 Leader competencies.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualifications: 25 + years Industry experience:
Incorporated Engineer (I Eng, )
European Welding Technologist
Senior Welding Inspector (CSWIP Radiographic).
Member Welding Institute - Cambridge.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]