CV MECHANICAL ENGINEER / POST DIPLOMA IN NAVAL ARCHITECTURE AND SHIP ENGINEERING
MECHANICAL ENGINEER / POST DIPLOMA IN NAVAL ARCHITECTURE AND SHIP ENGINEERING
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in MECHANICAL ENGINEER / POST DIPLOMA IN NAVAL ARCHITECTURE AND SHIP ENGINEERING - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Assonora, India Citizenship:India
English, Konkani, Marathi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Vishakapatnam Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
An enthusiastic DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING / POST DIPLOMA IN NAVAL ARCHITECTURE AND SHIP ENGINEERING with over 09 years experience of working in the INDIAN NAVY seeks a Middle Level Managerial (Production / Quality Control) position in Shipyard/ Shipping Industry.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
10 years of experience in Indian Navy as a shipwright.
Served onboard warship for 04 years where was responsible for hull maintenance,overall responsible for refitting activities related to hull including preparing defect list and dry docking.
served in Hull Inspection and Trials Unit as a hull inspector for 02 years which includes internal / underwater hull inspection, witnessing and certifying air pressure tests of underwater tanks
Served in shipbuilding Center (vishakapatnam) in hull dept which includes witnessing control tests, Hydro pressure test volumetric test and painting of under water tanks.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
2. Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering
3. Course in fire fighting
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Implementation of Planned Preventive Maintenance onboard ship
• Practical Knowledge of Search and Rescue operation of Personnel onboard ships in case of Fire and Administering First Aid to victims
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Responsible for material (spares) i.e. demand, issue and storage of Spares and Consumables. Experience in Local Purchase of Spare Parts.
• Responsible for damage control / fire fighting and operation / maintenance of Major / portable Fire fighting systems.
• Practical Knowledge of Search and Rescue operation of Personnel onboard ships in case of Fire and Administering First Aid to victims.