Location (Residence): Bharuch, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in chemical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bhutan, India Present Location: india, bharuch Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a chemical engineer working in an LNG plant.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am having 1 year of experience, working as panel engineer,i have experience of LNG plant commissioning and also basic chemical process knowledge.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have done B.E in chemical engineering in 2008 from panjab university chandigarh.
I had training in ONGC after my second year and in Indian petrochemicals limited after completion of third year.
I have done a project on Caprolacatam plant design in college.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Have a good command on C,C++ and also MS office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I was the head boy of my school for two consecutive years
Worked as secretary in my hostel mess for 3 months
Won quiz competition on school level
Organized many cultural fests in college and school
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am good in communication skills and very flexible
Can work easily in stringent conditions