CV Civil Construction Engineer Power Plants / Petrochemical Plants / Tunneling works /Real estate works
Civil Construction Engineer Power Plants / Petrochemical Plants / Tunneling works /Real estate works
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Civil Construction Engineer Power Plants / Petrochemical Plants / Tunneling works /Real estate works - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): NERUL, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in CIVIL Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Civil Engineer with well rounded experience of 24 years in detail design / construction supervision of various civil facilities of Power Plants / Petrochemical Plants / Tunneling works /Real estate works.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
June 2008 till date AVP (Technology) with Hirco Developers (An offshoot of Hiranandani Group)
1. Responsible for QSE function & preparation of bids for various Integrated Township Projects.
2. Developing Standard Technical Specifications for various work items pertaining to various civil & finishing items.
3. Responsible for developing costing model of Affordable Housing Project.
4. Involved as a member for various Value Engineering initiatives undertaken in the Company.
5. Responsible for working of internal cost estimates for various projects undertaken pertaining to Residential Blocks, Club House & other infra works like WTP/STP & road networks.
Jan.2007 to till May 2008 Head (Civil)- Corporate with M/s EMCO Ltd.
1) Responsible for review of EPC package for 2 * 135 MW for coal based power plant.
2) Liasioning works with MIDC, Revenue Dept. & Railways in connection with various clearances & land acquisition works.
Sept. 2006 to Jan. 2007 General Manager (Civil) with M/s Ambuja Cements
1) Responsible for co-ordination works related to various Captive Power Plant Projects.
October 1997 to Sept. 2006 MANAGER with M/s TATA POWER , Mumbai
1) Site in charge for 3 X 24 MW Hydro Power Station coming up at Khopoli , Dist Raigad ( Cost of Civil works 40 crores )
2) Site in charge for 4 KM long steel lined tunnel ( cost of civil works 180 crores )
3) Responsible for development of innovative concept of SELF COMPACTING CONCRETE for use as back pack concrete around steel liner
4) Site-in-charge of Civil Works pertaining to 1X250 MW Thermal Power Plant at Tromaby,Mumbai ( Cost of Civil Works Rs 150 crores)
April 1994 to Sept.1997 PRINCIPLE ENGINEER with M/s UHDE INDIA LTD. , Mumbai
1) Responsible for Design Co-ordination for grassroot Petrochemical Complex being set up by M/s SPIC Petrochem Ltd., Madras.
2) Worked as Lead Engineer for grassroot polyester tyre chord project being set as a joint venture between M/s Reliance Industries Ltd. & M/s Hoechst Celanese Corp. of USA at Hazira
3) Detailed design of Visbreaker unit for M/s Mangalore Refineries and Petrochemical Ltd. ( Phase - II )
Jan 1990 to March 1994 SENIOR CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER with M/s DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANTS LTD. on Kaiga Atomic Power Site , Karwar
1) Responsible for the construction supervision of Turbine Building 235 MW Turbo-Generator foundation block , Reactor building , Control building ( cost of Civil Construction Rs. 100 Crores )
2) Design and review of various formwork schemes for critical structures like TG foundation and Calandria Vault .
June 1986 to Dec. 1989 DESIGN ENGINEER, with M/s DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANTS LTD. Mumbai ,Consulting Engineers for Power Plants.
1) Responsible for the preparation of General Arrangement drawings for Turbine Building of the Projects RAPP ( Rajasthan Atomic Power Project ) and KAPP ( Kaiga Atomic Power Project ) in accordance with systems requirements .
2) Involved in detailed design of various Civil facilities of Turbine Building such as Deep basements , Equipment foundation, Crane girder, Monorails , Roof trusses and purlins , Secondary and main beam design , precast planks in accordance with various prevailing standard codes .
3) Responsible for the preparation of detailed activity schedules , quarterly progress reports, man-hour budgeting and material requisitions
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1981 1985 Graduated in Civil Engineering from Visvesvaraya Regional College of Engineering , Nagpur.
1985 1986 Joined M.E. ( Collaborative Course ) being conducted by BITS , Pilani in Project Engineering .
2005-06 Successfully completed 6 months course in Project Management from S P Jain Institute of Management & Research , Mumbai ( based on PMI Format)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]