Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chief mechanical engineer, Drilling Contractor Lukoil Shelf Ltd, Offshore Jack-Up Rig Astra, Caspian - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in AGTU Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Russian Federation Present Location: Russia, Moscow Relocation: Russian Federation
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Feb 2009– present Drilling Contractor “SU 4 TERMOSERVISE”, horizontal drilling for building of subterranean line of communication, Moscow, Russia
2006 – present Chief mechanical engineer
• Maintenance and operation of all construction methods according to technical quality standards of Russia, supervision over subordinate personnel, including personnel training and qualification upgrade. Scheduling of maintenance routines. Сonclusion of a contract with service companies, participation in periodic maintenance performed by Service Personnel. Timely ordering of spare parts, control of proper storage and cost accounting. Arrange and file technical documentation. Meetings with Service Engineers (Perforator Co.(Ger)).
May 1999 – 2008 Drilling Contractor “Lukoil Shelf Ltd”, Offshore Jack-Up Rig “Astra”, Caspian Sea, Russia
2006 – 2008 Senior drilling mechanical engineer
• Maintenance and operation of all drilling equipment according to technical quality standards, supervision over subordinate personnel, including personnel training and qualification upgrade. Scheduling of maintenance routines. Liaise with service companies, participation in periodic maintenance performed by Service Personnel. Timely ordering of spare parts, control of proper storage. Arrange and file technical documentation. Meetings with Service Engineers (Varco, National Oilwell, Brandt, Caterpiller etc)
2005 – 2006 Drilling mechanic
• Daily/periodic inspection and maintenance of drilling equipment. Ensure safe and faultless operation of equipment.
2004 – 2005 Engine Mechanic
• Daily inspection and maintenance of rig engines and auxiliary equipment. Responsible for fire safety, ensure appropriate manner of maintenance performance.
1999 – 2004 Engine operator
• Maintenance and operation of rig engines and auxiliary equipment as per orders from senior staff.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1990 - 1995 Astrakhan State Technical University Astrakhan, Russia
• Faculty: Ship Power Plants
• Speciality: “Ship power-plant running and maintenance”
2007 Atyrau Training Center Atyrau, Kazakhstan
• Certified for BOSIET (Sea Survival)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
PC user, good knowledge of MS Office, AutoCad. Excellent technical drawing skills (both in AutoCad and manually).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Excellent knowledge of drilling equipment, spare parts, power plants, hydraulics and pneumatics; good attainments in drilling procedures and processes. Intermediate English, including technical terminology.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Russian, 36 y.o. Easily trained. Communicative, honest, adaptive, promotion oriented. Good physical state. Driver’s license (A,B,C,D,E). International passport and Seaman’s Passport available.