CV Junior doctor, Faculty of Medicine Ainshams University, Cairo, Egypt
Junior doctor, Faculty of Medicine Ainshams University, Cairo, Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior doctor, Faculty of Medicine Ainshams University, Cairo, Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in medicine and surgery Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am 27 years old Doctor,
bachelor of medicine and surgery from Ainshams university faculty of medicine , Cairo Egypt
Able to work under pressure and has experience in dealing with workplace emergencies and dealing with different nationalities
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
* Feb 2005 – March 2006
¬ CMS (Egypt) a company registered in England UK
Summarization ,data extraction and coding of medical records of patients.these summaries are used in the creation of electronic medical records for British patients .
* March 2006 – March 2007
• Internship in Ainshams University Hospitals ( 8 months ).
• Internship in Elmatarya Teaching Hospital ( 4 months ) .
* April 2007 – August 2008
24/7 Medical Center Hurghada
• General Practitioner ,Diagnose treat and doing minor surgical procedures .
• Deals with all Insurance companies .
• Manage cases from all nationalities from Hotel guests and staff .
• Managing cases of admitted cases in the medical center.
* December 2008 – Present
Ainshams University Hospital – Cardiology Dept.
• Visitor resident .
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Completion of general certificate of high school (95%)
* University Education:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery 2005 .
- Faculty of Medicine Ainshams University, Cairo, Egypt
- General Grade: Very Good
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Internet , Word , High keyboard skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good personal communication skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Head of culture and science committee in Student Union ( 2003 – 2004 ) .
• Head of arts committee in Student Union ( 2004 – 2005 ) .
• 1st Aid & Emergency course Ahmed Maher Teaching Hospital ( July 2002 ) .
• Coordinator of international workshop ( TB … The Global Emergency )
with cooperation between WHO-EMRO , National Tuberculosis Program
NTP and the Ain Shams University Scientific Society ( Feb 2004