Arabic Qatar, English
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in B'com Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Qatar
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Human Resource Department
Sub: Application for a suitable post in Logistics,Procurement
I submit my application for a suitable post in your esteemed organization.
In the accompanying sheet, I have set down a brief resume, particularly to highlight my work experience. It seems to be worth mentioning that my eight years service has benefited me and would join your organization where there is ample scope and professional growth for individual development.
I hope my experience and qualifications meets your requirements to offer me a chance to work in your organization. I assure you that i will prove my ability by presenting the job entrusted to me with your entire satisfaction and of course I shall use my best endeavors to merit your confidence by hard work and devotion to duty.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Organization: Gulf Agency Qatar
1 Key Account Logistics and Project Coordinator
2005 - 2008
2 Liner Transportation Incharge
2003 to 2005
3 Import Delivery Order Section
2002 to 2003
4 Transport Coordinator
2001 to 2002
5 Export Coordinator
2000 to 2001
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor of Commerce.
Kakatiya University India
• Intermediate Education.
City College India
• Secondary School Certificate
ST.Mary High School India
SEMINARS / COURSES ATTENDED:
• “Basic cargo course” organized by Qatar Airways
• “Dangerous goods course” organized by Qatar Airways
• “Customer care & telephone skills” organized by Spearhead Training
• “HSE” in house awareness training. (Organized by GAC)
• "Process Mapping & GAC Time. (Organized by GAC)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Good working knowledge of computer including MS office and other PC software
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Preparing of quotations, price demands & offers.
• Developed ability to work under pressure and in a fast organization.
• Maintaining excellent customer relations and developing customer bond.
• Ability to follow instructions well and make decisions without any supervision.
• Effectively developed telephone communications skills.
• Able to perform duties with high degree of accuracy, independence and confidence.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills in English.
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff and work effectively in a multi-national environment.
• Overall responsibility for controlling, maintaining, monitoring, (day to day supervision).
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]