QC Inspector Piping, Static Equipments, Storage tanks and Steel Structures
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QC Inspector Piping, Static Equipments, Storage tanks and Steel Structures - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Madurai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Diploma in Mech Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: Algeria, Hassi Massoud Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
16 + years Experience in Quality assurance and Quality control Department in Construction Field and Focused areas are Such as Piping, Static Equipments, Storage tanks and Steel Structures Etc.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Quality plans (Proposal and Approved) · Preparation of Quality Assurance plan & Inspection Test Plans in accordance with Client’s Technical Specifications, Codes & Standards.
· Preparation of Project Specific Inspection and Test Formats; Devising an Inspection System, Deployment and Upgrading to Project's requirements.
Welding (Procedural and Performance) · Analyzing Project Welding requirements and Preparation of Welding Procedure Specification and Welding procedure qualification.
· Conducting Welders Performance Test
· Conducting Weld tests as per approved Proposals & Incorporating actual parameters and testing the Welded coupons in approved Testing Labs with Clients witness.
· Compiling data in PQR formats.
QA/QC Activities Present Capabilities
Welding (NDT and other Special process) · Defining Quantum of Testing and NDT means for each category of Production Welds in accordance with Project Specification.
· Monitoring NDT works.
· Devising approved methodology for upgrading Welds and Special control.
Controlling special Process like PWHT, Chemical Cleaning, and pickling as per agreed norms.
Equipment Erection (Static and Rotary) · Inward Inspection of Equipment for Visual, P.O completion, Spare parts supply and Size, Type and condition.
· Incorporating Vendors special Erection requirements and Test procedures into Specific Quality Plans.
Co- Ordination with Site Engineers, Supervisors for successful Erection.
Documentation, Project dossiers · Preparation of Test Packs and carryout Surveillance Inspection for Pipe lines under testing; Inspection for Welding compliance, completion of all related items Installation and NDT, Removal of Specific items. Co- ordination with Clients for Testing.
· Conducting Pressure tests as per Line design requirements. Preparation of Internal Punch list and attending Clients Punch lists.
Submission of Project Dossiers as per Client’s requirements.
General Attending Painting, Coating Inspection. Managing all Reports, documents and Statistics in Computer Data Base system.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.
CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR – CSWIP – 3.1, [THE WELDING INSTITUTE-UK]
CERTIFIED COATING INSPECTOR [CIP LEVEL-1] – NACE, USA.
CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR (BHEL- Welding Research Institute, Thiruchirapally)
ASNT Level II in UT, RT, MT, VT & PT.
INTERNATIONAL WELDING INSPECTOR [BASIC LEVEL DIPLOMA] - INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF WELDING, UK.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
CERTIFICATION COURSE IN MS OFFICE AUTOMATION.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
A Good Motivated Team player
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]