CV District sales manager, district retail manager, Jackson-Hewitt Tax Services
District sales manager, district retail manager, Jackson-Hewitt Tax Services
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in District sales manager, district retail manager, Jackson-Hewitt Tax Services - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Covington, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Business Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: China, Malaysia, Singapore Present Location: United States, Memphis Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my CV/Resume for your consideration.
My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that could make me a valuable employee. My CV/Resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization.
Thank you for your time and consideration and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Jackson-Hewitt Tax Services
Income Tax Services Company
2007 - 2008
District Operations Manager
* Overall Daily Operations.
* P&L's and Management Reports.
* Office Breakdowns and Setups.
* Office Audits.
* Work Schedules.
* Supervisor Meetings.
* Staffing and Training.
* Cash Control.
* New Store Locations.
Advance America Cash Advance
Payday Loan Company
2006 - 2007 - 13 months
Divisional Director of Operations
* Daily Operations of 20 Centers.
* Financial Audits of Centers.
* New Site Preparations.
Interstate Brands, Inc.
Production Bakery Company (Wholesale and Retail)
2002 - 2005 - 4 years
District Retail Sales Manager
* Training and staffing
* Supervised 35 retail stores
* Loss Prevention/cash control
* Payroll and P&L’s responsibility
* Held monthly budget and sales meeting
* Exceeded expectation in sales and profit
* Supervised and directed lease building improvements
* Store audits
Piggly Wiggly Company
Super Market Company (Retail)
1998 - 2002 - 5 years
* Owned And Operated 13 Supermarkets.
* Increased Sales And Stores.
* 450 Employees - 2 States.
* Vice President of MS Piggly Wiggly Inc.
* Active in Professional and City Organizations.
Fleming Companies, Inc.
Wholesale Grocery and Perishables Company
1991 - 1998 - 7 years
Regional Retail Consultant
* Expanded Sales.
* Tripled Division Revenues.
* Expanded Consultant Team.
* National Retail Consultant.
* Customer Service.
* B2B sales
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education: Baptist Christian College
* B.A. Business Administration
* A.A. Business Administration
* Villanova Master Certificate – Six Sigma Green Belt
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
word, power point, some basic excel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
* Payroll * Computer
* Human Resources * Customer Service
* Vendor Management * Staff Management
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]