CV Solids Control Supervisor, Operations Engineer, Brandt Lybia Branch
Solids Control Supervisor, Operations Engineer, Brandt Lybia Branch
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Solids Control Supervisor, Operations Engineer, Brandt Lybia Branch - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): macduff, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in English Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Libya, Tripoli Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I believe I have the personal qualities that you require. I am enthusiastic, have the skills, experience and knowledge of the industry and a good track record. I have experience adapting to other climates and workforces and enjoyed my work overseas.now looking for a fresh challenge in the industry.
I hope that you find my application of interest and that I will be given the opportunity of an interview. I look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Brandt Lybia Branch - May 08 - Present
▪ Office work e.g. collating reports, purchase orders, daily staff checks
▪ Attend meetings with clients on daily basis
▪ Offshore when needed Installments & Rig ups Surveys Etc.
Operating of Centrifuges
Sun Drilling Products - Sep 2005 to May 2008
Operations Support Engineer & Field Supervisor for Sun Drilling Products in Middle East
▪ Work in office in Saudi Arabia bringing in business for Company.
▪ Attend meetings with Aramco Drilling Engineers
▪ Supervison, Learning Operators, working the BRU-/Running Lubra glide beads which reduces torque and drag while drilling, reduces casing wear while running casing etc.
▪ Operation of the BRU- 2 shakers, unit holding tank with 3 x 250 Centrifugal pumps.
▪ Hydrocyclones desilters shaker screens etc.
▪ Worked on land rigs in middle east - offshore for surveys and rig ups.
Baroid Fluid Systems Halliburton - Sep 2003 to Sep 2005
▪ Operation of SV400 cuttings transportation units.
▪ Operation and servicing of air compressors.
▪ Shaker Screens.
▪ Transferring drill cuttings to tanks for shipment onshore.
▪ Operation of centrifuges.
▪ Have overseas experience working in Asia.
▪ Installation of auger systems.
▪ Attending morning meetings and calls while offshore.
Mi Swaco - Sep 2001 to Sep 2003
▪ Gained experience mainly in conveyors, vacuums, CCB, and centrifuges within the North Sea.
Weatherford Tubular Services – 1999 to 2001
▪ Worked offshore running casing and tubing in the North Sea.
▪ Completions, conductor pipe etc.
▪ Serviced Weatherford equipment (tongs and units etc.)
MV Caspian- 1995 to 1999
Engineer and Deckhand
▪ Helped with day to day running of vessel as the engineer.
Sabatical - 1994 to 1995
Various - 1987 to 1994
▪ Working as a deckhand and engineer on vessels in the North Sea.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]