CV D.C.S. Operator, Petro Rabigh (Saudi Arabia) +20 years of experience
D.C.S. Operator, Petro Rabigh (Saudi Arabia) +20 years of experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in D.C.S. Operator, Petro Rabigh (Saudi Arabia) +20 years of experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Rabigh, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Inustrial Chemestry Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Jedhha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: An application for the post of D.C.S. Operator
Kindly refer the above sub. I would like to enroll myself for the post of Control room (D.C.S.) Operator. I have 18 Years of experience in petrochemical and refinery operation. Presently, I am working at PETRO RABIGH-a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Corporation in SAUDI ARABIA.
For your ready reference, I am here with enclosing my bio data.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working with Petro Rabigh (Saudi Arabia) as a Consol Operator (June: 07- till date).
Reliance Ind.Ltd. (India) as a Panel executive (From June: 91 June: 07).
Diamine and Chemical Ltd. (India) as a field operator (from April: 90 to June: 91)
Consolidated Petro Tech Ind. Ltd (India) as a field operator (from April: 88 to April: 90)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. HSE policy, Environment policy.
2. Use of PPEs / fire fighting / safety equipment.
3. First Aid, Fire, Smoke, DV and gas detection systems.
4. Emergency procedures onsite.
5. ISO 14000 / ISO 18000 / British Safety Council.
6. Work permits procedures.
1. PFDs and PID of the entire plant in detail, the specific section where operating.
2. Alarm, Trip and SIS logic interlocks of all the section and equipments.
3. Normal operating conditions and procedures as per SOP and SOC of different products and grades.
4. Chemistry of process.
5. Familiarization of process and equipments and effect of operating variables on its interdependence.
6. Process variables, its effect on products yield and quality.
7. Unit Operations and process employed in the section (separation techniques like distillation, absorption, etc.)
8. Alarm, trip points and interlocks testing procedures.
9. DCS and PLC system.
10. FIR / FAR / FCO procedures.
11. Update knowledge based on new addition done through FCO / SOP / DBN.
12. Product and its application knowledge.
13. Principals of unit operations, safety aspects in operation, start-up and shutdown.
14. Basic knowledge of operations of rotary and static equipments.
15. Quality requirements of various process streams, raw materials, products, by-products, utilities and intermediate streams.
16. Checklist for equipment process systems, start up and shutdown.
17. Process control system in the section.
18. Catalyst and chemical handling.
19. Specific consumption norms v/s actual and conversion cost.
20. Quality policy, ISO 9000, Energy Management Policy.
21. Various utility and their distribution in ISBL / OSBL.
22. Data Sheet of all equipments.
23. Statutory requirements.
24. Specification of Raw material intermediate and finished products.
25. Process standing order.
26. Process Hazards.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Communication (verbal/written)
2. Performance monitoring.
3. Reflexes during emergency.
4. Trouble shooting and corrective actions.
5. Minor maintenances.
6. Grivieance Handling.
8. Analytical and Problem solving.
9. Mentoring and coaching.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Responsible for carrying out the field and panel activities for safe & optimum operation of the plant, as per laid down procedures.
Supervise the jobs related to all equipment and monitor & ensure their performance for optimum & safe operation
Observing and reporting abnormalities in the area, compilation and follow-up
Prepare, handover & co-ordinate the maintenance activities.
Ensure strict compliance of all HSEF procedures.
Responsible for panel operation and achieving production target, maintain process parameters & maintaining the quality.
Responsible for handling plant emergencies.
Maintaining inventories for row material, catalyst and chemical and carry out hydrocarbon/utilities accounting.