CV Ex British Forces, Greenhand Specialist Off-Shore Health & Safety Course
Ex British Forces, Greenhand Specialist Off-Shore Health & Safety Course
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Ex British Forces, Greenhand Specialist Off-Shore Health & Safety Course - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): preston, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Iraq Present Location: england, preston Relocation: UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Currently my present position is as a plumber currently working on a school for the blind dogs.
With reference to your advertisement I note that you are not recruiting for this type of position however with my instructional background and wealth of experience I feel that I could adapt very quickly to the positions advertised.
I have been in the armed forces for 22 years and would be a great asset to your team.
I have strong leadership skills at management level.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
A former serviceman with considerable people and resource management experience; employment is being sought in the off-shore oil industry, or similar challenging environment.
As a versatile, professional and knowledgeable individual, with considerable management experience, I have the administration skills required to work in a major organisation to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of people and equipment alike. I have a background in manual accounting, IT accounting systems and vehicle fleet management. I am a proactive, efficient leader that can solve problems as they arise, and can communicate at all levels.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualifications & Training
• Greenhand Specialist Off-Shore Health & Safety Course .
• Off-Shore Survival Course .
• NVQ Level 2 - Plumbing (2007)
• NVQ Level 4 – Training and Operational Management (Edexcel 2003)
• NVQ Level 3 – Marketing, Production and Services (Shrewsbury College 2002)
• BTEC Advanced Diploma, Training and Operational Management (Edexcel 2002)
• Military First Aid Advanced Casualty Instructor (60 hour course - 2002)
• HASAW, COSHH, Hazardous Material Handling, Lifting/Carrying & Fire Safety (Various military short courses 2000-2007)
• Level 4 NEBS Management (1996)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Led teams of multinational ethnic staff in locations worldwide and put into place HASAW and good working practices.
• Managed 30 employees directly, which included conducting Investors in People (IIP) processes; acted as the focal point for implementing Equal Opportunity and Diversity policy within my department.
• Organised and planned employment training and refresher training on all types of vehicles and mechanical handling equipments (MHE).
• Managed the technical inspections and training of all users within the parameters laid down by the Standard Operating Procedures.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Acted as the focal point for 700 employees in organising and controlling the successful implementation of 42 new tracked vehicles, with a total value exceeding £42m. This included implementing and communicating the associated HASAW, inspection and servicing programmes.
• Managed and controlled stores comprising of 1800 different items, with a combined value of £1m, supplying vehicle spares, weapon system spares and technical spares to customers within my organisation, worldwide, within specified time requirements.
• Implemented reviews of the inventory systems to ensure correct holdings for customer needs. This was achieved by way of implementing in-stocking and out-stocking items, in order to ensure availability of stores for high intensity operations.
• Initiated a work time record to educate all employees on time-loss within the workplace, thus making the workplace more streamlined and more robust in their working ethic and ethos, culminating in a saving of 20% in man-hours.
• Produced high-impact, security briefings for use by high-ranking officers, at ministerial level and for members of the Royal Family.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]