Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in DPO / SDPO experienced in deepwater pipe & cable laying, ROV survey, Chief Mate Unlimited - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Vocational in Ch/Mate Course Naval Academy Gdynia Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: Poland, Namysłów Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Angola, Brazil, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Good Day Sirs,
I'm looking for a new job in offshore industry. This sector is very interesting and job at sea is my passion.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2008/09 - 2/off DPO - pipelayer "DEEP BLUE" - Technip - Gulf of Mexico, Brazil - pipe laying and cable laying ops. - 24 weeks
DP class 2,Z -drive, ab. 1000 hrs
2008 - 2/off DPO - MPSV ROV "GEOFJORD" - DOF ASA - Oremen Lange O/F, Norway - ROV survey - 4 weeks - DP class 2,
ab. 300 hrs
2007/08 - 2/off DPO - pieplayer "SKANDI NAVICA" - DOF ASA - sea passing- no DP ops
2007 - 2/off SDPO - MPSV ROV "BOURBON HELENE" - Bourbon Offshore - Block 17,Angola - ROV - 24 weeks, DP class 2 -
Z-Drive - ab. 2000 hrs
2005/2006 - 2off/JDPO shuttle tanker "NAVION AKARITA" - North Sea - offshore loading - 7 contracts - 1,5 years - DP class 1
2004 - 3/off JDPO shuttle tanker "NORDIC SAVONITA" - Brazil - offshore loading - 3,5 months - DP class 1
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Chief Mate Unlimited - Naval Academy Gdynia - Navigational Management Level Course - 2008
2. OOW Unlimited - Naval Academy Gdynia - Officer in Charge Of a Navigational Watch - 2003
3. BOSIET OLF - Falck Nutec Aberdeen - 2008
4. DPO Unlimited - Nautical Institue London - 2007
5. DP Courses Basic and Advanced - Kongsberg & Trondheim, Norway - 2004 & 2005
6. All relevant courses for Ch/Officer and OOW in world wide shipping.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
In offtime I'm making ships models. I'm very interesting of history and books about history at sea.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I'm looking for Chief Officer job or 1st Officer.
Main reason why I left previous company is blocked promotion to Chief Mate (Company rules said C/O position could by occupied by officer with master license).